Or you can dial *129*101#. Now enter your Airtel mobile number and login with OTP. After entering OTP, you will get an option to transfer you Airtel internet data from one mobile number to another mobile number. Now select the “Share Airtel data” options.
How do I check my data only on Airtel?
How to check Airtel data balance via USSD Code?
- Dial *123# to check the calling balance and validity of your Airtel mobile number.
- Dial *121# and enter 5 in order to check Airtel 3G/4g net balance using airtel codes.
How can you tell if someone is sharing your data?
Alternatively, you can execute a USSD command to see your share list. Just dial *127*00#, and the list will appear on your screen.
The Airtel transfer code for the Me2U service is *141#. Therefore, to access the service, dial *141# then select the Gift or Share Data option. Thereafter, select Data Me2U. And that is how to share Airtel data.
How do I check my Airtel 2020 data balance?
To check the Airtel data balance, you need to dial *121# from your registered mobile number. You then need to press 5 on the menu, followed by 1. Your data balance would then be displayed on the screen.
How can I check my data balance?
How to Check Data Balance (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile)
- How to Check Data Balance (MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile)
- *123*10# or *123*# To Check 2G Data Balance. *123*11# To Check 3G Data Balance. *123*8# To Check 4G Data Balance. *123*197# To check Airtel Night Data Balance.
How can I get free data on Airtel?
How to get Airtel 10GB 4G Data for FREE:
- Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 52122.
- Free 2 GB Airtel 4G Data – Missed Call on 51111.
- Free Airtel Internet Data For 120 Days – Missed Call on 54321 for Airtel Free data 10 GB.
- FREE 60 GB Airtel Data – Airtel Postpaid User – Message SURPRISE to 121 (60 GB Data)
How do I stop sharing data?
Try this instead:
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- At the top, select Reports or Data Sources.
- Browse or search for the asset you want to stop sharing.
- On the right, click More .
- Click Share.
- At the bottom right of the “Share with others” window, click Advanced.
- Next to the person you want to stop sharing with, click Remove .
How do you use other people’s data?
There are different ways to share data with a friend. You can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#.