- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Some phones can share Wi-Fi connection by tethering. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB.
How do I send Wi-Fi to another iPhone?
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
How do you connect to Wi-Fi using another iPhone?
How to Share WiFi from Your iPhone
- Go to Settings on your iPhone. …
- Then tap Bluetooth and make sure it is turned on. …
- Then go back to Settings and tap WiFi.
- Make sure WiFi is turned on, and sign in to a WiFi network. …
- On the iPhone that needs the WiFi password, go to Settings.
- Tap WiFi. …
- Choose the same WiFi network.
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet or computer to the Internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth or USB. …
How do I connect another wireless router?
Set up a secondary router to expand the network. In order to do that, take an ethernet cable and to connect one of that cable to the LAN port of primary router which has an internet connection. Take the other of ethernet cable and insert it in WAN port of secondary router.
Using QR Codes
As for now, it’s available on all phones running Android 10, followed by Samsung devices running OneUI. If you’ve got one, go to the WiFi settings, tap the WiFi network you’re connected to and click the Share button. It’ll then show you the QR code to be scanned to share the internet with other people.
What is my wifi password?
Finding your wifi password on your phone
If you have Android 10 or anything newer, you can find the wifi password directly on your phone following these steps: Go to “settings” on your phone, then “wifi”. Select “saved networks” and click on your home network. Choose the share option and enter your password.
In Android 10, here’s how to share your Wi-Fi credentials via a QR code.
- Head to Settings, then Network & internet, then your Wi-Fi network’s name and tap the gear to the right of your network. …
- In the Network details window, tap the blue Share button on the right.
How can I get the password for my WIFI?
In Network and Sharing Center, next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network name. In Wi-Fi Status, select Wireless Properties. In Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, then select the Show characters check box. Your Wi-Fi network password is displayed in the Network security key box.