Add someone to a note
- Open the iCloud note that you want to share.
- Tap the More button , then tap Share Note .
- Choose how you’d like to send your invitation. Then select the person you want to share with.
- Depending on how you share, you may need to tap Send.
You can share a note with other people so they can edit text, lists, images, drawings, and audio recordings. Anyone you share with can label, color, archive, or add reminders without changing the note for others. If you want to share a note, but you don’t want others to edit it, send a Keep note with another app.
Turn off Notes iCloud Sync and turn it on again. For this, open the iPhone Settings app > your name from the top > iCloud > toggle off Notes. Now, restart your iPhone and follow the same steps to turn it on. Everything should resync.
Can someone access my iPhone notes?
At minimum, Notes is as secure as your devices themselves are. If you don’t have a passcode on your devices, or a password on your Mac, then all of them are viewable by anyone who gets the device.
Apps like Bear, SimpleNote, Quip, and others allow you to write, draw, share your notes, and add files to your notes. …
Tap the list that you want to share. Tap the More button , then tap Share List. Tap Share Options to choose whether the people you add can add others to the list, then choose how you’d like to invite people to the list. Add the people you want to share the list with, then send the invitation.
Learn more about sharing notes, lists, & drawings.
Share a note
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Keep app .
- Open a note.
- Tap Action Collaborator. Family group.
- In the top right, tap Save.
How do you AirDrop notes on iPhone?
Tap the share button in the top right corner of the note editor (or: swipe left on a note in the note list, then select More and then Share ) Wait a second, and nearby iPhones, iPads, and Macs will appear at the top of the share sheet (note: those devices must have AirDrop enabled too) Tap your recipient’s device.
How do you email notes from iPhone?
How to E-mail a Note from Your iPhone
- With a note displayed, tap the Menu button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Email. …
- If you need to make changes to the subject or message, tap in either area and make the changes.
- Tap the Send button, and your e-mail is on its way.