How do I change my sharing settings on Facebook?
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
Stop sharing a file
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Tap Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, tap the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, tap Save.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
How do I stop Facebook from tracking me?
Android: How to stop Facebook from tracking your activities
- Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your smartphone and tap on the hamburger icon, which is located on the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Scroll and tap on ‘Settings & Privacy.’
- Step 3: Visit settings > scroll > tap on off-Facebook Activity.
How do you remove info from Facebook?
Click the “Edit” link beside “About You.” Select all the text inside the “About Me” box. Delete it. Click “Save.”
To disable these shares, open the Registry by running regedit.exe and then find the HKey_Local_MachineSYSTEMCurrentControlSetServiceslanmanserverparameters key. If you’re using Windows 2000 workstation, add an AutoShareWks DWORD key with the value of 0 (as shown in Figure 2-5) by clicking Edit → New → DWORD Value.