How do I enable content sharing on my iPhone?
Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Home Sharing. Select Turn on Home Sharing. Sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
Can you mirror iPhone to LG Smart TV?
You can connect an iPhone to your LG Smart TV using a third-party app. The free TV Assist app allows you to connect your iPhone to an LG Smart TV and mirror any content on your iPhone to the TV.
How do I enable screen sharing on my iPhone to my TV?
Mirror your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a TV
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the same Wi-Fi network as your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV.
- Open Control Center: …
- Tap Screen Mirroring .
- Select your Apple TV or AirPlay 2-compatible smart TV from the list.
Manage your shared content and permissions of nearby devices.
- Turn on and connect to Wi-Fi.
- From any home screen, tap Apps.
- Tap Settings > Share & connect > Media server.
- Select the Content sharing checkbox and then tap Yes.
To turn SmartShare on and allow sharing contents
- From the Home screen, tap the Apps Key > SmartShare .
- Tap the Menu Key > Settings.
- Mark the settings checkbox(es) as necessary. …
- Under the My shared contents section, tap to checkmark the types of content you would like to share.
How do I do AirPlay on my TV?
To do that:
- Open iTunes and start playing a video.
- Click on the AirPlay button in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen.
- Select the device from which you want to watch.
- You may be prompted to enter a code. …
- You should now be watching your video on your TV.
How do I play my iPhone on my LG TV?
On your iOS device, swipe up from the bottom of your screen to access Control Center. Tap AirPlay. Tap the name of the device you want to stream content to. You’ll see icons of a TV screen or speaker next to each device so you know what type of content you can stream.
How do I mirror my iPhone to my LG TV without AirPlay?
If you have an LG smart TV, download the Mirror for LG Smart TV app from the App Store onto your iPhone, then launch the app. The app will search for and find your LG TV. Select your TV, then tap Start Mirroring. Next, select Mirror LG TV > Start Broadcast, and your TV will display your iPhone’s content.
Why is my TV not showing up on screen mirroring?
3. TV not showing up as an option. … You may also need to reset the network by turning your TV, router, and your smartphone off and on. As screen mirroring relies on Wi-Fi, sometimes restarting it can resolve connectivity issues.
How can I watch my iPhone on TV?
Connect the cable to an input on your television or monitor. Plug the adapter into the iPhone’s Lightning port and turn on the phone. Use the TV’s control panel or remote control to switch to the input you just attached the cable to. You should now see the iPhone’s display mirrored on the TV.
Share your screen on iOS 11
- Go to the Control Center itself and long tap Screen Recording. The Screen Recording menu is displayed. …
- On the Control Center Screen Recording menu, tap join.me and then Start Broadcast to start sharing your screen. A countdown is displayed and the recording indicator turns red.