In the admin center, go to the Groups > Shared mailboxes page. Select the shared mailbox you want to edit, and then select Edit next to Name, Email, Email aliases. Enter a new name, or add another alias. If you want to change the primary email address, your mailbox must have more than one email alias.
How do I change the default sender in Outlook 365?
Select File > Account Settings > Account Settings. From the list of accounts on the Email tab, select the account you want to use as the default account. Select Set as Default > Close.
In order to send on behalf of the shared mailbox, you must specify the shared mailbox email address in the From field. To add the From field to your email message, left click Options. Under Options, in the Show Fields area, left click From.
How do I change my default email address in Outlook?
How to Change the Default ‘From’ Address in Outlook.com
- Select Settings (the gear icon in the top navigation bar).
- Select View all Outlook settings.
- In the Settings dialog box, select Mail > Sync email. …
- Select the Set default From address dropdown arrow.
- In Outlook click on “File“
- Select “Account Settings” -> Account Settings.
- Under the Email tab click on Change, then More Settings.
- go to “Advanced“
- Click “Add“
- Type in NAMEOFTHESHAREDMAILBOX.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply and OK to complete adding the shared mailbox.
In the admin center, go to the Teams & Groups > Shared mailboxes page.
- On the Shared mailboxes page, select + Add a shared mailbox. Enter a name for the shared mailbox. …
- Select Save changes. …
- Under Next steps, select Add members to this mailbox. …
- Select the +Add members button. …
- Select Close.
Click your picture on the upper right corner of the page, select Another user and double click the shared mailbox. Navigate to organize email – automatic replies. Select Send automatic replies and type the content for the replies for internal users and external users respectively. Click Save at last.
How do I change the sender in Outlook?
Change the Email Sender Name in Outlook
- Go to File and select Info.
- Select Account Settings > Account Settings.
- In the Account Settings dialog box, choose the email account you want to edit and select Change.
- In the Your name text box, enter the name you want to appear in the From line of your emails. …
- Select Next.
How do I change the default reply email in Outlook 2016?
Change your default reply address
- At the top of the page, select. > Options > Mail.
- In the Options pane, under Mail > Accounts, select Connected accounts.
- Select Change default reply address.
- Choose an address from the drop-down list, and then select Save.
How do I change the default email account in Outlook for Mac?
Set an account as the default in Outlook for Mac
- On the Tools menu, click Accounts. …
- Select the account that you want to make the default account.
- In the bottom, left pane of the Accounts box, click Set as Default .