How to unshare an Outlook calendar on a PC
- Right-click on the calendar in question, then click “Permissions.” On the left side of your screen, right-click on which calendar you want to remove someone from. …
- Right-click the name of the party to be removed, then select “Remove.”
- Click save to lock in the change.
Outlook Web App
- Sign in to your Microsoft 365 account using a Web browser. Select Calendar.
- Right-click OTHER CALENDARS, and then select Open calendar.
- In From Directory, search for the shared calendar you want to open. …
- The shared calendar displays in your Calendar folder list.
How do I delete a calendar access in Office 365?
- In Calendar, right-click your calendar and select Properties. Fig 1. …
- Select the Permissions tab. The current assigned permissions on your calendar will be displayed.
- To remove someone from your calendar, highlight the account and select Remove. …
- Select OK to apply changes.
Now that I’ve shared a calendar, can I unshare it?
- Right-click the calendar you want to unshare. …
- Select Permissions.
- To stop sharing your calendar with a person, find the person you want to change permissions for and either choose a new level of permissions or select the delete icon.
Delete a calendar
- Go to Calendar.
- Click on the calendar you want to delete.
- Hold Control button and click Delete.
On the Home tab, in the Share group, click Share Calendar. In the Sharing Invitation that appears, enter the person who you want to share with in the To box. Enter or select any other options that you want, just as if you were sending an email message.
How do I change calendar permissions in Office 365 admin?
In the Office 365 admin center, you will:
- Under External Sharing, select Calendar.
- Ensure that the box is checked for Let people in your organization use a public URL to share their calendars, and also ensure that the box is checked for Share calendar via web link for anonymous users.
How do I change calendar permissions in Outlook 365?
Change calendar sharing permissions
- At the bottom of the page, select. to go to Calendar.
- Under Calendars, right-click the calendar you want to update sharing settings for, and select Sharing and permissions.
- Find the person whose permissions you want to change and either choose a new level of permissions or select.
How do I delete a delegate in Office 365?
Click the “File” menu in the top left corner of the Outlook window. Under the “Info” tab, click on “Account Settings” then select “Delegate Access“. The “Delegates” window will appear. Click on the delegate you wish to remove, click “Remove“, then “OK“.
How do I delete a read only calendar in Outlook?
If you have a read-only Internet calendar configured in Outlook, then you’ll have to visit the calendar with a web browser, log into the calendar using the owning account, and delete the event there.