On the FNB App
- Select ‘My Investments’
- Select ‘Share Porfolio’
- Select the applicable account.
- Select ‘Trade’
- Select your trading option.
- Complete the required information.
Effective Monday, November 5, 2018, you can access your account(s) via etrade.com and through our mobile apps. Before logging on for the first time, visit our user ID site at etrade.com/capitalonelogon to make sure your E*TRADE user ID and password are established (if you haven’t done so already).
With Share Builder, you can choose from a basket of preselected blue-chip JSE listed shares and Exchange Traded Funds, to help you get started. … The FNB Share Investor account allows you to invest on the JSE and choose your own shares. Trade directly from FNB Online Banking.
The easiest and cheapest way to buy shares is online from a ‘share dealing platform’ (see platforms to try). These platforms allow you to buy shares from listed companies.
STEP 1: Login to Online Banking using your username and password. STEP 2: Select the Shares + Gold tab. STEP 3: Your existing Share Investment Accounts will be displayed. Select the Share Investor account that you would like to use to purchase shares.
With Share Builder, all you need is a minimum account balance of R100 and to simply pay a monthly fee of R45. Our Share Builder calculator also helps you manage your purchase fees, making it easy to keep track of your spend as well as manage your portfolio. A world awaits.
ShareBuilder has some important news. As of November 15, ShareBuilder has been acquired by ING DIRECT, the nation’s largest direct bank with over 5.5 million customers and $75 billion in U.S. assets (part of Netherlands-based ING, NYSE: ING). ING DIRECT shares our vision of helping Americans increase their savings.
But now CapitalOne’s ShareBuilder is no more, leaving its investors to decide where to move their brokerage accounts to continue investing consistently with all the features they love most.
- STEP 1: Login to your FNB Online Banking profile using your username and password.
- STEP 2: Select My Bank Accounts.
- STEP 3: Select the investment account you wish to set notice to withdraw for.
- STEP 4: Select Notice to Withdraw.
How can I save money on FNB?
Sign up with your phone
- Activate by dialing *120*321#
- Select Save and Invest.
- Select Savings Account.
- Select Start saving.
How can I buy Tesla stock in South Africa?
How to buy Tesla, Inc Shares
- Navigate to the AvaTrade website and select ‘Register’ Complete the registration form with the required information and submit documentation to verify your proof of Identity along with your proof of address. …
- Trading CFDs and Stocks with AvaTrade provides traders with the following benefits.