Procedure to claim Refund
- Download the form IEPF-5 from the website of IEPF (http://www.iepf.gov.in) for filing the claim for refund. …
- After filling the form save it on your computer and submit the duly filled form by following the instructions given in the upload link on the website.
The Company to file Form IEPF-3 within 30 days from the end of financial year, furnishing details of such shares. Procedure for transferring shares to fund: Shares to be credited to DEMAT Account of IEPF Authority within 30 days of such shares becoming due for transfer to IEPF.
Any person whose shares / unclaimed dividend or other amount such as matured deposits, matured debentures, application money due for refund, or interest thereon, sale proceeds of fractional shares, redemption proceeds of preference shares etc. have been transferred by the company to IEPF may claim the shares and/or …
Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) is for promotion of investors’ awareness and protection of the interests of investors. … Any person, whose unclaimed or unpaid amount has been transferred by the company to IEPF may claim their refunds.
The IEPF website usually has all the details of unclaimed amounts. To make a claim, you can use IEPF-5 form. In case an investor doesn’t want to go through the hassles and wants to outsource it to some agency then they can also avail that option.
How do I claim dividends after 7 years?
You should claim your dividend on regular basis. If remain unclaimed for seven consecutive years, then the dividends along with its related shares transferred to Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) Authority.
Equity shares are transferable in nature. They can be transferred from one person to another with or without consideration.
How do I claim dividends?
Forward a request letter in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) to M/s Alankit Assignments Limited, Registrar and Transfer Agent (RTA) along with the Original Dividend Warrant / Demand Draft, Cancelled Cheque, Address Proof & PAN Card for crediting the dividend directly in the bank account.
How do I transfer unclaimed dividends to Iepf online?
1. Any person, whose shares, unclaimed dividend has been transferred to the Fund, may claim the shares from the Authority by making an application in Form IEPF 5 online available on website www.iepf.gov.in along with the fee, as decided by the Authority from time to time in consultation with the Central Government. 2.
The IEPF Authority shall decide to pay the unclaimed dividend amount and transfer the shares back to the credit of your account based on the verification report submitted by the Company. The IEPF Rules and the Form IEPF-5 are available on the website of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs at www.iepf.gov.in.
Steps to convert shares into Demat form:
- You should first open a Demat account with a depository through a depository participant (DP). …
- After you’ve opened a Demat account, you’ll need to send your DP a completed Dematerialisation Request Form (DRF) along with your physical share certificates.