For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts.
How to Change the Facebook Share Setting for Previously Shared…
- Visit your personal timeline and click the Activity Log button directly below your cover photo. …
- Find the status update for which you want to change the sharing preference. …
- Click the share icon and choose a sharing option from the list.
Click on the three-dot icon to the top right of the post you want to make shareable. Then, select the Edit Audience option from the drop-down list. A list of audience options will appear. Choose Public from the list of available options to make the post shareable.
Step 1: Tap “Share” on the post you’d like to share. From here, you have multiple options: Option 1: If you want to quickly share the post to your own timeline, select “Share Now.” Option 2: If you want to add your own comment to a post before sharing it, select “Write Post.”
How to unblock someone on Facebook
- In the upper right corner of Facebook, click the down arrow and select Settings ; …
- Enter Block ;
- Click Unblock next to the person’s name to remove the block;
- Ready! Now the person can see your profile but has not yet become your friend.
You can change privacy settings on an individual post that you want to make shareable by clicking the “Privacy” icon next to the post time stamp and selecting either “Friends” or “Public.” Select “Friends” if you want friends to be able to share the post or select “Public” if you want anyone to be able to see the post.
You may not be able to share a memory if sharing wasn’t turned on for the original content or the memory isn’t shareable (example: posts by others on your timeline). Learn what audiences you can choose from when you share something.