Select the Albums link. Click the sharing icon to display the drop-down list, and choose who can see your albums. You can choose a general category or list, such as Public or Friends. For finer control, choose Custom and make your selections in the Custom Privacy dialog box that appears.
Why won’t Facebook post my album?
If you’re having trouble uploading photos to Facebook, ensure you’re using the right image file format. If this issue affects the web app, disable your extensions, clear your cache and update your browser. On the other hand, if you’re experiencing this glitch on the mobile app, update the app, and clear the cache.
Create a shared album
- On your mobile device, open the Google Photos app .
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- At the bottom, tap Photos.
- Select photos or videos for the album.
- At the top, tap .
- Tap Shared album.
- Enter an album title.
- When the album is complete, tap Share.
You may not be able to share a memory if sharing wasn’t turned on for the original content or the memory isn’t shareable (example: posts by others on your timeline). Learn what audiences you can choose from when you share something.
How do I repost an album on Facebook?
Can I Repost a Photo Album to the Top of My Page on Facebook?
- Log in to your Facebook account and click “Photos” from the left pane.
- Click “Albums” from the top navigation bar and then click the album you wish to repost.
- Click “Share” at the bottom-left of the album.
If you’re having trouble adding or posting photos, try these troubleshooting tips: Make sure that you have a strong Wi-Fi or network connection. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. … If you’ve been warned for posting abusive content, you may be temporarily blockedfrom uploading photos.
To share photos on Facebook:
- At the top of your News Feed, tap Photo.
- Tap Camera to take a photo, or tap Browse to select photos from your phone.
- Tap Post.
- To choose your audience, tap the audience selector below your name.
- Tap Post.
How many photos can I have in a Facebook album?
Note: You can upload up to 1000 photos to an album.
Tap Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Photos. Turn off Shared Albums. Tap OK. The albums and photos will automatically be added again when you turn this setting back on.
In the Photos tab or from within an album, tap Select and then select the photos and videos that you want to share. Tap the Share button , then tap Add to Shared Album . Choose the album where you want to share your photos. Then tap Post.
Convert to a shared album on iPhone and iPad
- 1) With the album open, tap Select on the top right.
- 2) Then tap Select All, on the top left.
- 3) Tap the Share button at the bottom.
- 4) In the Share Sheet, pick Add to Shared Album.
- 5) When the small window pops open, you may see a shared album already selected.