Step 1: Go to your profile and tap Menu icon (three horizontal lines). Step 2: On the new page tap Settings. Step 3: From the given option tap Privacy > Story. Step 4: Next to Share Your Story to Facebook, tap to Allow sharing.
Just head to your Instagram profile settings and then scroll to Story Controls. Now toggle the button next to Share Your Story to Facebook. And voila! All your future Instagram Stories will also be shared as Facebook Stories.
To share your Instagram posts directly from the app to Facebook, it’s mandatory to link the two. Unless you properly link the two accounts, Instagram won’t share to Facebook. … Once you have done that, make sure Facebook label turns blue. This indicates that your Facebook profile is linked to your Instagram account.
Clear the app cache or re-install Facebook
If you’re still having trouble posting from Instagram to Facebook from your mobile device, clearing the app cache is the final thing to try. Clearing the app cache can solve problems that have nothing to do with Facebook or Instagram.
How do you cross post from Instagram to Facebook?
To automatically crosspost Instagram Stories to your Facebook Page:
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap the camera icon.
- Tap the settings icon.
- Select Share Your Story to Facebook.
The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account then tap Sharing to Other Apps.
- Select Facebook. If you haven’t already, enter your Facebook login information.
- By default, your Instagram account will share to your personal Facebook profile. To share to a Page instead, choose a Page that you manage below Share to.
- Log in to Facebook and click Pages in the left menu.
- From your Facebook page, click Settings.
- Scroll down and select Instagram in the left column.
- Click Connect Account, and fill in your Instagram username and password.