Who is the issuer of my shares?

How do I find share issuer?

Look at the first character of your SRN/HIN on your most recent Holding Statement:

  1. An “X” indicates your shares are held on CHESS under a HIN (Holder Identification Number) with a stockbroker.
  2. An “I” indicates your shares are held ISSUER SPONSORED under an SRN (Security Reference Number) with a share registry.

How do I find my SRN for shares?

The HIN or SRN can be found on the top right hand corner of your holding statement and other shareholder communications. A HIN, being Broker sponsored, commences with an ‘X’. If you have an account number from a CHESS statement you will need to add an ‘X’ to the front of the account number before logging in.

What is the difference between CHESS and issuer?

CHESS sponsored shares – shares that are registered with a stock broker (like CommSec or another broker). CHESS sponsored shares are allocated a Holding Identification Number (HIN) by the broker. Issuer sponsored shares – shares that are managed by the issuer’s share registry.

Is SRN same as hin?

SRN stands for Securityholder Reference Number. An SRN is used to identify the owner of shares that are held by a share registry (i.e. the shares are issuer sponsored). A HIN is different to an SRN. A HIN is used to identify the owner of shares that are held/managed (i.e. sponsored) by a broker like CommSec.

THIS IS INTERESTING:  How do you read dividends per share?

How do I find my shares in a company?

Search for lost shareholdings and unclaimed money through the Australian Government website moneysmart.gov.au. The ASIC website contains details of how to claim your money. The unclaimed money form will step you through all the information you need to provide to ASIC.

How do I access my Computershare account?

To log on to this secure site and request your initial password, go to www.computershare.com/coca-cola and click on “Create Login.”

How do I know if my shares are issuer sponsored?

You can find out how your shares are held from the reference number on the top right corner of your latest holding or dividend statement. If the reference number on your statement begins with an ‘I’ this is a Shareholder Reference Number (SRN) which means your shares are Issuer Sponsored.

What is Issuer Name?

An issuer is a legal entity that develops, registers and sells securities to finance its operations. Issuers may be corporations, investment trusts, or domestic or foreign governments. Issuers make available securities such as equity shares, bonds, and warrants.

How do I sell issuer sponsored shares?

A Quick Guide to Selling Your Issuer Sponsored (SRN) Shares

  1. No lengthy or complex forms. Submit your application online with a few clicks.
  2. Confirm your identity in minutes with online verification.
  3. Shares are sold within 1-2 business days at the best available market price. …
  4. Your sale settles in two business days.

How do I transfer issuer sponsored shares to CommSec?

If you have issuer sponsored shares that are held with the share registry, you’ll need to transfer them to your CommSec Share Trading Account before you can sell them. To transfer shares, log in to your account, go to Settings, and select “Transfers shares”. You’ll need your Securityholder Reference Number (SRN).

THIS IS INTERESTING:  Are origin shares a good buy?

What is CommSec issuer Name?

Commonwealth Securities Limited. ABN 60 067 254 399 AFSL 238814 (CommSec)