And while you can certainly see how many people have shared your TikTok clips, it’s impossible to see who exactly shared them. Using a TikTok pro account does make you privy to more detailed user information, like demographics and the number of shares within those demographics.
Who has the most viewers on TikTok?
1) Zach King’s Harry Potter illusion – 2.2 billion views
Zach currently holds the title for most viewed TikTok video of all time, with a whopping 2.2 *BILLION* views.
Unfortunately, if you’re looking to see an exact list of which accounts have shared your video, it currently isn’t possible to do so. However, if you switch to a TikTok Pro account, you can view your analytics which encompasses information like views and demographics, as well as number of shares.
To share a video:
- Go to the video.
- Tap Share.
- Choose how you’d like to share the video.
- Follow the instructions for the channel you select.
Do Tiktokers get paid?
According to them, a TikToker can earn between $200 and $20,000 for a branded video. The earnings depend on the number of TikTok followers you have and your engagement rate, meaning how often users interact with your account and like and leave comments on your short videos.
In TikTok out of the 300 people who view your video first, your goal is to reach 300 points for TikTok to consider it a viral video. While these are estimated distribution scores, this is a good way for you to visualize the point total: If a Video is 90–100% watched fully — 1 Point.
How do I get my TikTok Analytics 2021?
How to check TikTok video stats
- Open the TikTok app.
- Press the Me button at the bottom right of the screen.
- Navigate to the video you wish to check.
- Press the three horizontal buttons at the bottom right of the screen.
- Tap the Analytics button at the bottom left of the screen.
How do you get verified on TikTok?
So what are the criteria for TikTok verification to get the coveted blue tick in 2021?
- Consistent daily follower growth: Accounts that are consistently gaining around 500–2,000 followers per day.
- Growing watch time: Accounts that are getting more and more views and watch time.
How much do I get paid for TikTok?
How Much Money Do TikTokers Make? Like Youtube, TikTok doesn’t pay its creators for advertisements. Creators who have 1 million or more followers can get paid $1,000 to $5,000+ a month. Researchers say that TikTok stars could make up to $1M per post.