Best shares to buy in Kenya: companies to look out for
- Jubilee holdings.
- Centum investment.
- ARM cement.
- Crown paints.
- Equity Bank.
- KCB Bank.
- BAT Kenya.
Latest in Today’s Pick
- EID Parry (₹472.4): BUY. …
- Equitas Small Finance Bank (₹68.6): BUY. …
- Mahindra & Mahindra (₹878.15): BUY. …
- NHPC (₹30.25): Buy. …
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail (₹255.85): BUY. …
- Can Fin Homes (₹710.55): BUY. …
- Indus Towers Ltd (₹308.7): SELL. …
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries (₹811.55): BUY.
What do you need to start buying shares in Kenya? To trade on the Nairobi Stock Exchange, you will need a valid Kenyan ID or passport, your address in Kenya, an income source within Kenya, cheques for linking with a bank. You will also need to open a CDS account at a stockbroker to buy and sell securities.
Which are the Most Profitable Shares (Business) in Indian Stock Market?
|52 Week High||45.25|
|52 Week Low||30.00|
|Shares Out (MIL)||40,065.43|
How can I invest in Safaricom?
You can buy Safaricom shares by placing a manual order with your broker (you may need to pay them a visit) or online via the app/online shares trading platform provided by your broker. The shares you purchase will reflect in your CDSC account after 1 or 2 days.
Top 10 – Best Stocks to Buy for Long Term in India 2021
|1||Alkem Laboratories Limited||136.42|
|2||Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited||111.94|
|3||Sundaram Finance Limited||106.33|
low price shares
|3.||B N Rathi Sec.||49.27|
|COMPANY NAME||NSE CODE||NI GROWTH (5-YR) (%)|
To sell your Safaricom shares, simply approach your stock broker and have them do it for you at the NSE (Nairobi Securities Exchange). You can even place the selling request online from the app or via email. That’s it, for now.
Who owns NSE Kenya?
Nairobi Securities Exchange is governed by an eleven-person Board of Directors with Kiprono Kittony serving as the Chairman of the group and Geoffrey Odundo as the CEO.
What should I invest in Kenya?
10 investment opportunities in Kenya – How and where you can save and invest money
- Community/Collective Savings. …
- Saving and Deposit Options at Your Bank. …
- Invest Money in Yourself. …
- Buy Government or Private Sector Bonds. …
- Invest in Unit Trusts or Mutual Funds. …
- Invest in Gold and Silver. …
- Invest in the Capital Markets via NSE.