How do I turn on file sharing on my iPhone?
See which of your iOS and iPadOS apps can share files with your computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer using the USB cable that came with your device.
- Click your device in iTunes. …
- In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
Where is my file sharing?
You can look up the files that others have shared with you in Google Drive.
Add shortcuts to Drive files shared with you
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app . …
- On the bottom, tap Shared .
- Select the files or folders you want to add.
How can I transfer files from iPhone to pc?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone to your computer using n USB cable through any of the USB ports available on your computer. Step 2: Open iTunes, click the “Files” tab and check the boxes to sync or transfer your files. Step 3: Select your desired destination folder for the files and click “Sync” to complete the transfer.
Where is iPhone File Sharing Mac?
Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer with a USB cable. Select your device in the Finder. Learn what to do if your computer doesn’t recognize your device. Click the Files tab to see a list of apps that can share files.
How do I find iTunes File Sharing?
With iTunes open, connect your device to your computer using the device’s charging cable. Continue following the steps below: Click the device’s icon in the upper left corner of the iTunes window. In the left sidebar, click File Sharing.
Access a shared folder or printer
- Search for Network , and click to open it.
- Select Search Active Directory at the top of the window; you may need to first select the Network tab on the upper left.
- From the drop-down menu next to “Find:”, select either Printers or Shared Folders.
- Sign into iCloud.com and open iCloud Drive.
- Select the folder you wish to share.
- Click Add People at the top of the screen.
- Choose a sharing option: Email or Copy Link.
- To edit who can access the folder and the permissions, click Share Options.
Click Start, Run, type cmd, and press Enter . At the MS-DOS prompt, type net share and press Enter . Each of the shares, the location of the resource, and any remarks for that share are displayed.
How do I view iPhone files on my computer?
How to Access iPhone Files on PC
- The only iPhone files you can access on PC via the file explorer are photos. …
- Use iTunes to transfer other files from your iPhone to your Windows PC or access them via iCloud.
- Click the iPhone icon in iTunes > File Sharing > select an app > choose the file to transfer, and click Save.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to pc without iTunes?
Part 1. Transfer Files from iPhone to PC Without iTunes via EaseUS MobiMover
- Connect your iPhone to your PC with a USB cable. Then launch EaseUS MobiMover and go to “Phone to PC” > “Next”.
- Check the types of files you want to transfer and click “Transfer”. …
- Wait for the transfer process to finish.
How do I transfer files from iPhone to computer for free?
Transfer files between iPhone and your Windows PC
- Install or update to the latest version of iTunes on your PC. …
- Connect iPhone to your Windows PC. …
- In iTunes on your Windows PC, click the iPhone button near the top left of the iTunes window.
- Click File Sharing, select an app in the list, then do one of the following: