LG Smart Share is the tool that lets you connect your compatible smartphone, tablet, PC, camera, or USB device to your TV and showcases all of the device’s audio, video, and photo content in simple menus on your screen.
The SmartShare™ function allows you to play multimedia files from peripheral devices on your Smart TV. … After establishing the connection, you can enjoy the stored content on the large screen of your Smart TV.
How do I connect my phone to my LG Blu Ray player?
From any Android Device
- Open the App Drawer.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Bluetooth. You may need to select Connections first.
- Ensure Bluetooth is On and then select your device from the list below.
- To get started, press the Home button on the Magic Remote.
- Then, navigate to the right of the launcher to find this Smart Share icon then click it. …
- Here on the main Smart Share screen, you have access to your available photos, videos, and music across all your connected devices here along the left.
How do I view my photos on LG Smart TV?
[LG webOS TV] – Photo View feature
- Press the Home button on the remote control.
- Run the Photo & Video app.
- Select your desired storage device.
- Select and view your desired photo or video.
What is Smart Share? LG Smart Share is a great way to access all of your music, videos and photos from the comfort of your own sofa. It sends all of your favorite media from your PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone directly to your TV, and, best of all, it’s wireless!
The LG G6’s SmartShare Beam lets you move photos, contacts and other files from one phone to another. … It’s essentially an implementation of Google’s Android Beam technology, which uses near field communication (NFC) technology to eliminate the need to email files back and forth.
Can you connect iPhone to LG TV?
You can connect an iPhone to your LG Smart TV using a third-party app. The free TV Assist app allows you to connect your iPhone to an LG Smart TV and mirror any content on your iPhone to the TV.
How do I mirror my phone to my Blu-Ray player?
Press the Home button on the remote control of the Blu-ray player. Select the Screen mirroring icon from My Apps. NOTE: If there is no Screen mirroring icon in the My Apps area, select from All Apps. Turn on the Screen mirroring function of your compatible device.
Can I add apps to my LG Blu-Ray player?
Each Blu-ray Disc® Player has a set amount of pre-installed applications. It is not possible to download new applications to your Blu-Ray Disc player. You can add or remove these pre-installed apps from the My Apps area of the Blu-ray Disc® Player. … In the All Apps screen, select the app you want to add.