to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
Share that post from your Business Page to your personal timeline to promote your business in a helpful way. Select “Share” at the bottom of the post, then at the top of the resulting window select “Share on your own timeline” instead of “Share on a Page you manage”.
Can I post about my business on my personal Facebook page?
According to Facebook’s rulebook, you are not allowed to use a personal page solely for business purposes. That said, you can use your personal page to help your community learn more about business, showcase your expertise, grow your brand, and share posts that show your personal, totally unique, and awesome side.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
How do I post as my Facebook page on another page?
If you want to post directly to the wall of a Facebook page as your page (so your post shows up in the Visitor Posts box on the left sidebar of the page), use the drop-down at the top right of the status update box to select the page you want to comment as. Choose which page you want to post with.
You can add Like and Share buttons to your product pages by following these steps:
- Log in to your Admin Area and go to Inventory > Products.
- Click the three-dot actions menu icon and select All Products Settings.
- Select Enable Facebook Like Button and Enable Facebook Send Button.
- Click Save.
Select “Share to a Page” if there’s a particular page you’d like to share the post to. > Select “Share on a friend’s timeline” if you want to share the post on a friend’s timeline.
From your business page, click your profile icon under your profile and banner image. Select your personal page. Scroll down to find the post you want to share, and click Share.
To share a News Feed post to your story:
- Below a post in your News Feed, tap Share.
- Select + Share to Your Story.
- The post will appear on your story. …
- To add more information, you can tap Aa to add text, to add a sticker, or to draw something.
- Tap Done.
How do I post on a Facebook business page?
How do I post on a Page on Facebook and who can see it?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu.
- Tap Write something on the Page.
- Write your post, then tap Post.
How do I add my business page to my Facebook?
How to Link to Your Facebook Business Page from Your Personal Profile
- Click your name in the top-right corner of any page on Facebook. …
- Find the About link below your picture, and click it. …
- Click the Work and Education Edit button. …
- Type the name of your new business Page.
How do I interact with my business Facebook page?
Switch your profile view
- Log in to Facebook as you normally do.
- Click the Account drop-down arrow in the top-right corner of the page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the business page link that you want to use. This menu is where you toggle among your personal and page profiles.