When you select an item in the Shared with list, the Manage Access panel opens: The Links Giving Access section shows the links that have permissions to the file or folder. Click the ellipsis (…) to see the users that the link has been shared with.
How do I view members of a Dropbox?
To view the members of your team:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your team username and password.
- Click your avatar (profile picture or initials).
- Click View team and groups.
- Click Members.
- Open the shared drive in File Explorer.
- Navigate to the folder in question.
- Click on the white space on the right side of the folder path.
- Copy this information and paste it into Notepad. …
- Press the windows key + r at the same time.
- Type “cmd” into the Run box and press OK.
When using Drive for Desktop, a shared folder is indicated by a blue person icon on the folder. This indication only appears on folders, not files. If you’d like to know who a file or folder is being shared with, right-click the folder and click Share with Google Drive.
To access a hidden share, bring up Internet Explorer or My Computer (or just Computer in Vista), enter the UNC path (\computernamesharename$) of the share, and hit Enter. Alternatively, you can use the computer’s local IP address (such as 192.168. 1.1) instead of the computer name.
Click Start, Run, type cmd, and press Enter . At the MS-DOS prompt, type net share and press Enter . Each of the shares, the location of the resource, and any remarks for that share are displayed.