If you want to share files between computers, follow the steps: Step 1: Input OneDrive on the search bar, then open it. Step 2: Right-click the files you want to share, and then choose Share an OneDrive link for creating a shareable link. Step 3: Copy and send a link to the people who operate the remote pc.
To share a folder on a remote computer, connect to the remote computer using the Shared Folders snap-in. 1) To open Shared Folders MMC snap-in, type fsmgmt. msc in run dialog box and hit Enter. 2) To connect to a remote computer, right click Shared Folders and select “Connect to another computer” from the context menu.
How do I control another computer on my network?
How to Connect Remotely to a Network
- Click the Start button and type the word Remote. Then click the Remote Desktop Connection icon. …
- Enter the name of the computer you want to connect to. …
- Click the Connect button. …
- Enter your username and password, and then click OK. …
- Use the remote computer!
To access a shared folder on Windows 10, use these steps:
- Open File Explorer.
- Right-click and paste the network path for the shared folder in the address bar and press Enter. Source: Windows Central.
- Confirm your account credentials (if applicable).
- Upload, download, or modify files as necessary.
press Ctrl+L if you can’t type in the location bar. In shortcuts menu on top left, you have access to the shared folders on your network via the “Network” folder. You should see the PC you’re interested in there. you can also go to places->connect to server then choose windows share and then type the IP address..
3 ways to view your shared folders in Windows (all versions)
- View your shared folders using File Explorer or Windows Explorer (in all Windows versions) …
- View your shared folders using Computer Management (in all Windows versions) …
- View your shared folders using Command Prompt or PowerShell (in all Windows versions)
How can I access another computer on the same network without the password?
Go to Control Panel > Network and sharing center > Change advanced sharing settings > Enable Turn Off password protect sharing option. By doing the above settings we can access the shared folder without any username/password.