Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network. Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect. On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
on Windows: Click the Bluetooth button in your System Tray. Click “Join a Personal Area Network.” Tap Pair on your iPhone. Highlight “Connect using” and then click “Access point.” Your Windows PC will now use your iPhone’s internet connection over Bluetooth.
How can I transfer WiFi password from my phone to my laptop?
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
How do you get the WiFi password from your iPhone?
To find your WiFi password on an iPhone, go to Settings > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. On your Mac, go to System Preferences > Apple ID > iCloud and turn Keychain on. Finally, open Keychain Access, search for your WiFi network’sname, and check the box next to Show Password.
How do I enter a WiFi password on Windows 10?
Staying on the screen at Settings > Network & Internet > Wi-Fi > Manage Wi-Fi settings, scroll down to the sub-heading Manage known networks. (Alternatively, Under Wi-Fi select Manage known networks.) Select any of your networks listed here with a Not shared tag and you’ll see a Share button.
You can use Personal Hotspot to share a cellular internet connection from your iPhone to other devices. Personal Hotspot is useful when the other devices don’t have internet access from a Wi-Fi network.
How can I use my iPhone as WiFi for my laptop?
Setting it up
- Go to your iPhone’s on-screen Settings.
- Look for Personal Hotspot; or General, followed by Network, and finally Personal Hotspot.
- Tap on Personal Hotspot and then slide the switch to On.
- Then connect the iPhone to your laptop or tablet using a USB cable or Bluetooth.
You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB. …
If you’re having trouble sharing WiFi password between the devices, here are a few ways to make it work: Restart the iPhone and another device. Make sure that both devices have the most recent software updates. … Reset the network settings on your iPhone.
How can I get the Wi-Fi password from a different device?
Right-click on your computer’s Wi-Fi adapter in the list, choose Status > Wireless Properties. Under the Security tab, you should see a password box with dots in it—click the Show Characters box to see the password appear in plain text.
How can I get the Wi-Fi password from my iPhone to my Chromebook?
Use your phone’s data connection
- On your phone, turn on Bluetooth.
- On your Chromebook, at the bottom right, select the time.
- Select your Wi-Fi network or No network .
- Under “Mobile data,” select your phone.
- When you see “Connected” under your phone’s name, your phone is sharing its data connection with your Chromebook.