How to Share Apple TV+ with Family and Friends on iPhone and iPad
- Step #1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Step #2. Tap on your Apple ID profile at the top.
- Step #3. Tap on Family Sharing.
- Step #4. Now under SHARED FEATURES, tap on TV Channels.
- Step #5. Here you will see Apple TV+ at the top of the list.
Share Apple TV+ From an iOS Device
- Open Settings on your iOS device and then tap [your name] which is your Apple ID Settings.
- In your Apple ID Settings, select Family Sharing.
- In Family Sharing, you can tap Add a Family Member if the person you want to share Apple TV Plus isn’t already in your Family Group.
How does Apple TV work with multiple users?
It’s easy to share Apple TV with multiple family members. When each member in a household has an Apple ID, switching member profiles on Apple TV creates a custom experience, with Up Next lists, music, Game Center data, and content recommendations personalized for the currently active user.
How do I use Apple TV on another device?
Use Home Sharing on your Apple TV
- Go to Settings > Users and Accounts > Home Sharing.
- Select Turn on Home Sharing.
- Sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
How can I watch my friend online with Apple TV?
The new FaceTime feature allows you to experience streaming TV, movies and music within a video chat.
Here’s how to set up SharePlay in FaceTime:
- Start a FaceTime call.
- Open a streaming app while connected to the call and choose a show or movie.
- Press Play, and both parties can watch the same stream at once.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings.
- Tap your name, then tap Family Sharing.
- Tap Add Member.
- Enter your family member’s name or email address and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Choose whether you’d like to send an invitation via Messages or to invite them in person.
Is Apple Family Sharing free?
How much does Apple Family Sharing cost? It’s free, but to share some paid-for services you’ll need to have the appropriate subscription plan – so for example to share Apple Music you’ll need a family subscription.
With Family Sharing, you and up to five other family members can share access to amazing Apple services like iCloud+, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Fitness+, Apple News+, and Apple Arcade. … Each family member uses their own account, so everyone’s experience stays personalized and private. Set up Family Sharing.
How do I add another Apple ID to my Apple TV?
Here’s how to set up multiple accounts on Apple TV.
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Click on Accounts.
- Click on iTunes and App Store.
- Click on Add new Apple ID.
- Click on Enter New… if prompted to do so.
- Enter the additional Apple ID username.
- Click on Continue.
- Enter the additional Apple ID password.
How do I add someone to my Apple home?
Invite someone to control your home
- Open the Home app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. Tap or click Home , then select Home Settings. …
- Tap or click Invite People.
- Enter the person’s Apple ID that they use with iCloud.
- Tap or click Send Invite.
Can you have 2 Apple TVs on the same account?
Multiple Apple TVs on the same network is no problem. Different content on each is no problem. The Apple TV+ streaming service allows for a few simultaneous streams. Other content providers may have other conditions about simultaneous streams on the same account.