How do you say thank you for your story?
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and, with that, your truth. I feel touched, humbled and gratified in equal measure. Take care of yourself — and be proud of yourself. Know that I (a ‘stranger’) am really proud of you.
How do you appreciate someone for sharing?
Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience with me. You have been a valuable member of our team. Thank you for giving me the chance to fulfill my … I learned new ways to better myself, thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and your time for teaching the class.
How do you say thank you for sharing?
How do you thank someone for sharing information?
- I appreciate the time you spent finding that information for me.
- Thank you for looking up that [topic] for me.
- I knew you would follow through with helping me.
- Thank you for giving me this information.
- Thank you for being so helpful!
- Thanks for your information.
How do you appreciate someone’s story?
How do you compliment an author’s writing?
- This letter is a compliment to the reader for his work. It could have a direct tone with encouraging words for his efforts. …
- Appreciate the writer’s good work.
- Mention what exactly you loved about his work.
- End with a note of gratitude for the writer’s work.
What does thank you for sharing mean?
1. A polite expression said after someone has shared something personal or intimate with a group of people. That was a really lovely poem, Bobby. Thank you for sharing.
How do you say thank you in unique way?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this. …
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you. …
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing! …
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table. …
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million. …
- 7 Many thanks.
How do you thank someone and appreciate them?
Personal thank you
- I appreciate you!
- You are the best.
- I appreciate your help so much.
- I’m grateful to you.
- I wanted to thank you for your help.
- I value the help you’ve given me.
- I am so thankful for you in my life.
- Thanks for the support.
How do you say thank you without sounding cheesy?
Below are seven tactful ways to show gratitude at work without coming off as cheesy or fake, because it’s important to give thanks where it’s due.
- Be Blunt — Like, Really Blunt. …
- Make Sure It Doesn’t Look Like You Have An Ulterior Motive. …
- Mention Them Casually In A Group Setting. …
- Tailor It To The Person You’re Thanking.
How do you say thank you for a compliment on Instagram?
Here are a few ways to respond to a compliment:
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”