To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
Let friends know what you’re thinking
- Step 1: At the top of your Facebook News Feed, tap “Add” to begin creating a new Story post.
- Step 2: Swipe from right to left at the bottom of the screen to move from the “Normal” mode into the “Text” mode. …
- Step 3: Tap “What’s on your mind?” to type your desired text.
Here’s how to manually repost photos in 4 easy steps:
- Screenshot a photo. Find the photo you’d like to repost with your audience and take a screenshot of it.
- Select the camera button on Instagram and upload your screenshot. …
- Resize the image. …
- Add a caption.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
Share to a Page (Android) — Tap Facebook at the top of the pop-up menu and then select a destination for the shared post. Copy Link — Copies the link from the shared item to your smartphone’s clipboard. You can then paste the link elsewhere (e.g., into a text message).
How do I use repost app?
How Does the Repost App Work?
- Download the app.
- Open the Instagram app and locate the desired Instagram feed.
- Tap the post you wish to share.
- Open the sharing options (the three dots) for the post.
- Click “Copy Share URL”.
- Once successfully copied, you’ll receive a confirmation.
- Open Repost again. …
- Select the copied post.
How much does repost app cost?
How do you post someone’s post on Instagram?
How to share someone’s post from Feed to your Instagram story. Step 1: First, open the Instagram app on your device and log in. Step 2: After login, tap the arrow icon below the photo or video in Feed. Step 3: Next, tap Add post to your story.