How do you repost Instagram stories on Samsung?
How to Repost an Instagram Post to a Story
- Open the Instagram app on your iOS or Android device and locate the Instagram post you want to share.
- Tap the paper airplane icon > Add post to your story. …
- The post now appears embedded in a new Instagram story. …
- Tap Your Story to publish as a new Instagram story.
How to Share to Instagram via Android
- Step 1: Tap the ‘Share’ icon on the post you’d like to share to Instagram.
- Step 2: Tap the icon with 3 dots, then tap ‘Share’ …
- Step 3: Tap Instagram ‘Feed’ (Post) or ‘Stories’ to share to your Instagram.
To share a feed post to your story, just tap the paper airplane button below the post, just as you would to send it via Direct. At the top, you’ll now see the option to create a story. Tap it to see the feed post as a sticker with a customized background ready to share to your story.
To share someone’s post to your story, follow these 5 steps:
- Step 1: When you tag a user in your story @mention, sharing is initiated.
- Step 2: A pop-up will appear saying, ‘mentioned users may repost this story for 24 hours. ‘
- Step 4: Before posting the final content, you can either crop it or add any filters you want.
Why can’t I repost someone’s Instagram story?
The main reason why you can’t share someone else’s Instagram Story is that you’re not tagged in it. Namely, Instagram allows you to reshare a Story only if you were tagged in it by the person who posted it. When you’re tagged, you receive a notification that someone mentioned you in their Story.
Follow these steps to do so.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Find the Story or post you want to share outside of Instagram.
- Tap the three-dot menu button in the top-right corner.
- Select Copy to copy the URL of the story.
- Go and share it anywhere you want!
Launch the Instagram app and locate the post you’d like to share. Tap on the “paper airplane” button appearing below the post. This launches the “Share” menu. Tap on “Add post to your Story.” At this point, the post will automatically upload in the form of a customizable sticker.
Share a Story to Your Story
- Open Instagram and tap on the “message icon” (paper airplane) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Open the “tagging notification” you received when you were tagged in the Story.
- Tap on “Add to Your Story” and select “Send” to post it to your own.
The most typical reason is that the person who publishes the original story has not allowed their followers to share. To mark it, go to your profile -> Settings -> Privacy & Security -> Story Controls -> Shared Content.
You can’t share a post to your Instagram story because the Add Post to Your Story feature is either glitched or the owner of the account has disabled resharing to stories. … The Add Post to Story feature is most likely missing from your Instagram account due to a glitch where you have no control over.