What does God say about sharing with others?
And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.
God tells us that when we take that step of faith to share the gospel with others, He’s with us always. Sharing the Word is important not only because it’s what we are called to do, but it also gives us a better understanding of Christ. … So are you ready to be willing for God to work through you? If so, therefore go.
How do we show respect to God?
How Christians show respect to God
- They set aside a day of worship.
- Set aside holy places of worship.
- They do not mention God’s name in vain.
- They pray to him asking for forgiveness/ confessing to Him.
- Live exemplary lives/ role models.
- Giving offering/ tithes.
- Praise Him for His wonders.
- Taking care of the environment.
What is the significance of Bible sharing?
Though there may exist some form of worship and prayer, the purpose of Bible study is to collectively grasp an understanding of God through His Word. These groups become small communities often sharing this personal journey to discovering the meaning of the passage.