If you recorded or organized the meeting, you can share the recording with people who weren’t invited to the meeting—by just sharing it like you would share any other file. Just find the file in OneDrive or SharePoint and share it directly with people or copy a link and share it however you like.
Can you export a recorded teams meeting?
1. Go to the meeting recording in the chat history and select More options > Open in Microsoft Stream. 2. On the Microsoft Stream portal, select > Download original video.
Include audio from your mobile device
- Tap More options in your meeting controls.
- You’ll see a list of options. Choose Share.
- Turn on the switch next to Audio, and then tap Share screen.
How do I send a recording to a team via email?
To access the recording simply click the link in the chat or click the three dots and follow the link. If you did not press record, depending on your tenant/OneDrive setup you may or may not be able to download the recording or share it with a specific person via email.
In the Calendar section of the Teams application, click Meet Now, enter a meeting name, and click Get a link to share. Copy and share the meeting link using a normal Outlook meeting invitation or through some other means. You can also click Share via email to automatically open a new email with the link included.
How do you send Teams meeting recordings to external users?
Share a meeting recording using Microsoft Teams
- Select a team where the external user exists and open one of the channels.
- Click on the Files tab.
- Upload the video.
- Once uploaded select the file.
- Click on the … to open the more options menu.
- On the menu select copy link.
How do I save a recording from Teams?
The following image shows how to download the Teams video: in the meeting conversation > open the recording in Microsoft Stream > in the Stream page, click download the video. Then, you could save it in your drive.
How do I download a recorded video?
How to download a video
- Go to your favorite video website and play a video.
- Move your mouse over the upper-right corner of the video.
- The Download This Video button appears. Click it to begin downloading.
How do I retrieve a recorded team?
To see meetings someone else recorded
- Sign in to Microsoft Teams.
- In the Teams navigation bar, select the Chat icon, find your meeting, then go to the Chat history. You should see your video at the end of the history.
- Select the More. icon > Open in Microsoft Stream.
To share system audio in Microsoft Teams, click on the Share icon present in the bottom toolbar in a Microsoft Teams meeting. A number of options will show up. First, check the box next to Include system audio and then, choose your sharing mode.
Click on the Play button in YouTube to start playing the video from the preset spot you selected earlier. Move your cursor off the timeline so the full video can be seen. When the segment is done, pause the video. Stop sharing the browser using the Teams controls.