To share a playlist:
- Open the playlist you’d like to share.
- Click Menu next to the playlist.
- Click Share.
- From here you can share the playlist across social networks, embed the playlist, or email the playlist.
Can you send a playlist to another person?
Spotify makes it easy to share playlists with your friends and family, since there’s a “share” option directly in the app. You can easily share your Spotify playlists with others by sending them via text message, email, or social media. Additionally, you can simply copy the link and paste the playlist anywhere.
1 Answer. You’re going to need to change the privacy setting of the playlist to “Unlisted”. Then you’ll be able to share a URL with anyone who you want to be able to access the playlist. The playlist won’t show up in search, so only those with the URL will be able to access it.
If you’re doing this on the web, just head to your playlist tab under the Music Library, then hit the three dots under the playlist you want to share. Select “Share” to make the playlist public, and you’ll get a link that will direct anyone right to it.
You can share a YouTube playlist by sending a link to view, or you can also share a YouTube playlist by sending a link to collaborate. When you share a YouTube playlist for collaboration, anyone you send the link to will be able to add videos to the playlist. You can deactivate the link at any time.
How do you collaborate a playlist on YouTube?
Collaborate on playlists
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left Menu, select Playlists.
- Next to the playlist you want to add collaborators to, click Edit .
- Below the playlist’s title, click More .
- Click Collaborate .
- Click the slider next to “Collaborators can add videos to this playlist”.
How do I export a playlist from YouTube?
How to export YouTube Music playlists to URL?
- In your Library, select the Playlists category Playlists Tab.
- Select the playlist to export and use () or right click > Export as File.
- Select URL format to export.
- Click on Download File to save the exported tracklist on your device!
Add family members
- Sign in to the Google Account associated with your YouTube Premium or Music Premium membership.
- Go to youtube.com/paid_memberships on a web browser.
- Select Manage membership .
- Click Edit next to Family sharing settings.
- Select Invite family member.
Use these steps on how to share a playlist:
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile device (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad)
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share. …
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
- Tap or click “Share Playlist…”