What other ways can they think of? Invite them to explore the website “Using Media for Sharing the Gospel” to find additional ideas. Give them time in class to plan ways they can use technology to share the gospel with their friends and family members. Ask the youth to share what they learned today.
What is the best way to spread the gospel?
How to Spread the Word of God
- 1 Carry your Bible with you everywhere.
- 2 Wear clothing or jewelry that advertises your faith.
- 3 Be open about your faith.
- 4 Share faith-based movies, music, and books with your friends.
- 5 Share your salvation story with others.
- 6 Post verses on social media.
- 7 Hand out Bibles to others.
How to Share Your Faith
- How to Share Your Faith in God With Others.
- Represent Jesus in the Best Possible Way.
- Be a Friend by Showing Love.
- Be a Good, Kind, and Godly Example.
- Submit to Authority and Obey God.
- Pray for God to Open a Door.
- More Practical Ways to Share Your Faith By Being an Example.
How Can You Share the Gospel?
- Invite friends to Mutual activities.
- Study Preach My Gospel.
- Participate in extracurricular activities (sports, music, drama, service, or whatever) to get to know more people and have positive associations with them.
- Let people know about our standards and why we have them.
How do I spread the gospel to my friends?
Choose greeting cards with kind bible verses. This is an easy (and unassuming) way to share your faith during the holidays. If friends choose to discuss the verse with you, extend an invitation to your church’s next Sunday service. Social media can be a great platform for sharing your beliefs.
How do you repent?
Principles of Repentance
- We Must Recognize Our Sins. To repent, we must admit to ourselves that we have sinned. …
- We Must Feel Sorrow for Our Sins. …
- We Must Forsake Our Sins. …
- We Must Confess Our Sins. …
- We Must Make Restitution. …
- We Must Forgive Others. …
- We Must Keep the Commandments of God.