Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu. Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
Swipe to the left to scroll through the icons until you see “Activity Log” and then tap it. The Activity Log displays all your Facebook activity, including your posts. Tap the circle to the right of the post and then tap “Delete.” If you tap “Hide from Timeline,” you will hide the post instead of deleting it.
How do I delete a video I posted on Facebook?
- Go to the video you want to delete.
- Tap in the top right.
- Select Delete Photo.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
How do you delete a post on Facebook so no one can see it?
If there is a post on your Facebook timeline that you want to delete, click the “…” button next to the post. If you then click “Delete,” the post will be removed from Facebook and nobody, including you, will be able to see it.
How do I delete a post on Facebook 2021?
How to Delete a Facebook Post
- Launch the Facebook app on your smartphone.
- Log in to your account and find the post you want to delete. Image Gallery (3 Images) Expand. …
- Tap on the three dots icon located in the top-right of your post.
- Select the Move to Trash option from the list.
- Confirm your choice by tapping on Move.
How do I remove posts shared from my Facebook Page?
- Tap Pages.
- Below Your Pages, tap your page.
- Go to the post on your Page’s timeline.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap Delete Post then tap Delete.
To unshare, go to the shared post and tap the share button at the top of the page. You’ll see a new option at the top of the Don’t Share editor that allows you to remove shared posts from your blog.
The photo they share is still your photo, and if you delete it, it’s gone. Anyone who has shared the deleted photo will no longer see it themselves, and neither will any of their friends. … It’s also important to understand that photos that are originally uploaded to Facebook often don’t remain just on Facebook.
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Go to Your Profile section.
- Here, scroll down and click the Manage Posts button above your posts.
- Now, select the posts you want to remove. …
- Once you’re done selecting the posts, click on Next.
- Tap Delete to remove the selected Facebook posts permanently.
Go directly to the post and complete the following steps:
- Click the options icon in the upper right corner of the post and click Delete.
- Click Delete again to confirm. Repeat these steps for every post you want to remove. …
- Filtering Facebook Posts. …
- iPhone. …
- Android. …
- Browser. …
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add Extension.