You can send other people a link to your file so anyone with the link can use it. When you share a link to a file, your name will be visible as the owner of the file. … To decide what people can do with your file when you share it, select an option.
How to Make a Free URL
- Create a free website on Webs.com. You will create a “site address” during registration that will become your free URL. …
- Use Google Sites to create your free URL. …
- Register for a free website with Bravenet.
Social Sharing & Link Posting Sites
- Mix (previously StumbleUpon)
What are Share Links? Share Links are URLs of your files or folders. When share links are enabled, your resource is set to public. In this state, you can distribute your share link in emails, social media platforms, on your website, etc… and anyone who sees the link can access your resource.
How do I create a URL address?
How do I add a web link or URL?
- Go to Resources. Select the Resources tool from the Tool Menu of your site.
- Click Actions, then Add Web Links (URLs). …
- Enter web address. …
- Click Add Web Links Now. …
- View links in Resources.
How do I create a custom URL?
Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings in the top right menu.
- Click “Advanced”
- Select “Add a custom short domain”.
- Type your domain, then add.
- You’ll be taken to the verification screen. Follow the steps to verify your ownership of the domain.
Meet the Share Link Generator
- Copy the URL of whatever you want to share.
- Paste that URL into the Share Link Generator (along with a few accompanying words or hashtags, depending which social network you’re posting to).
Method 1: Copy and Paste
- Copy the URL of the website you want to link to.
- In the post/page you are writing highlight the text you want to link.
- Paste the URL you copied directly over the highlighted text using a keyboard shortcut like CTRL V (PC) or CMD V (Mac).
- The link is automatically created.
On your Android tablet or phone
- On your Android tablet, tap the Insert tab. On your Android phone, tap the Edit icon. at the top of your screen, tap Home, and then tap Insert.
- Tap Link.
- Enter the text to display and the address of your link.
- Tap Insert.