How to Use ShareMe App to Transfer Files
- Step 1: If this is your first time using the ShareMe app, you’ll need to give it access to photos, files, and other media content on your phone.
- Step 2: Once all the permissions in place, tap on the Send button and select the files you want to transfer.
ShareMe transfers files really fast, 200 times faster than Bluetooth. Transfer files between all Android devices. All Android devices are supported! Use the preinstalled version of ShareMe on Mi Devices or simply download the app from Google Play.
SHAREit works as a peer-to-peer exchange and connects devices through the Wi-Fi radio to send and receive files.
- The app can handle most users’ file sharing needs:
- To send files, select your device as the sender then drag and drop, or browse files. Your device searches and pops up avatars for nearby users.
By default, all files received via Send Anywhere app are saved to ‘Send Anywhere’ folder in internal storage. Send Anywhere app just displays your files stored on your device in each tab (Photo, Video, Audio, App, Files) of the Send menu only for the time you’re using the app.
SHAREit, Xender Chinese Apps Banned in India: The popular file sharing app, SHAREit has now been banned in India, due to its Chinese origin. Here are the top five alternatives you can download and use right now.
9 of the best apps for sharing files between devices and friends
- AirDroid (Android) …
- Superbeam (Android/iOS) …
- Pushbullet (Android/iOS) …
- Portal (Android) …
- Xender (Android/iOS) …
- BitTorrent Sync (Android/Kindle Fire/iOS/Windows Phone) …
- BitTorrent Shoot (Android/iOS/Windows Phone) …
- WeTransfer (Android/iOS)
Here’s how you can do it:
- Step 1: Launch ‘MIUI Hidden Settings’ on your Redmi device.
- Step 2: Select an Android version.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘Manage Applications’ option.
- Step 4: Select an app that you wish to remove from the phone.
- Step 5: Tap ‘Disable’ or ‘Uninstall’.
Select All Items
Typically, one would tap on the items one by one in the SHAREit app to send it to others. Sometimes, you need to select more than one item. Fortunately, both Android and iOS apps let you do that. To do so, use the select all option present on the right side of the item name.
How do I send files to another phone?
Open the file that you’d like to share > tap the share icon > tap Nearby Share. Your phone will now start searching for devices nearby. The person you’re sending the file to will also need to enable Nearby Share on their Android phone. Once your phone detects the receiver’s phone, you simply tap their device name.
Is SHAREit safe?
SHAREit is a mobile app that allows for file sharing between friends or personal devices. According to a Trend Micro report, the vulnerabilities in the application can be abused to leak a user’s sensitive data and execute arbitrary code with SHAREit permissions by using a malicious code or app.
|Most Popular Country:||India|
|Minimum OS Version:||4.4 and up|
How to Send Apps Via Bluetooth
- Access your phone’s main menu. …
- Navigate to “Settings.” Choose the “Bluetooth” menu and enable it.
- Enter a pass code to use the Bluetooth setting. …
- Enable the Bluetooth setting on your other electronic device. …
- Enter the pass code on your other device.
Even though files have been successfully transferred on your device, it cannot be display files in the Gallery app if the received file has a format or audio codec not supported by Android OS. You can find it in the ‘Files’ tab of Send Menu in Send Anywhere app.