Facebook Help Team
Unfortunately, the functionality to share a single post on multiple Timelines is not currently available. We’ll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook. However, you can post on one of their Timelines and then copy and paste the post onto the other cousin’s Timeline.
Click on the Facebook button at the top right of your dashboard and then click on Group in the Facebook dropdown. Since you’re already logged into your Facebook Profile, you won’t need to enter your login credentials. Click on the Group you’d like to connect. Click Add.
Go to your page and scroll down to Community on the left side. Click the Invite your friends to like [page name] button. Select See All Friends and choose Select All, then Send Invites. After they accept, check Send Message to send everyone a message.
- At the bottom of the post on your timeline, tap Share.
- Tap Write a Post if you’d like to share the post to Workplace or a group. Tap Send in Workplace Chat if you’d like to share the post in a private message. …
- Choose the group, the individual or the app you’d like to send the post to.
- Tap Post or Send.
How do I change my timeline settings on Facebook?
Press the “More” button in the bottom right corner and choose “Settings.” Then select “Account Settings.” Choose “Timeline and Tagging” from the menu. In the first subsection called “Who can add things to my timeline?” choose the field that says “Review posts friends tag you in before they appear on your timeline?”
What is the difference between news feed and timeline on Facebook?
The newsfeed is a stream of your friends Facebook activities. Your wall (aka Timeline) is your own list of activities you have carried out on Facebook.
How do I post to multiple Facebook pages at the same time?
To post new content to multiple pages at the same time:
- Click Create Post or go to the Home tab and click Post something…
- Click Post Video Across Pages.
- Choose a primary Page to upload your video.
- Choose the other Pages you want your video to post to.
- Upload, edit, then publish or schedule your video posts.
How many Facebook groups can I post in per day?
Each social network has their own guidelines on how much content to post. For example, Facebook recommends up to five posts per day, but 25 is really the upper limit they allow without negatively impacting the reach of your posts.
Daily posting limits.
|Social network||Posts per 24 hours|
How do I schedule multiple posts in a Facebook group?
To schedule posts to a Facebook group, open your group page in a new window and paste the comment and link into a new post. To schedule it, click the clock icon next to the blue Post button. Then choose your date and time and click Schedule. It’s that easy — and it’s free!
to share to a group:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Group.
- to you can add a description or caption for the post you’re sharing where it says “Say something about this…”
- then use the search bar to begin typing in the name of the group you wish to share to.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
How do I create a list to organize my friends on Facebook?
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friend Lists in the left menu. You may need to click See More first.
- Click + Create List.
- Enter a name for your list and the names of friends you’d like to add. …
- Click Create.