How do I give someone access to my Spotify playlist?
How to start a Spotify collaborative playlist
- Open the latest version of the Spotify mobile app.
- Tap Your Library.
- Tap Playlists and select a playlist you created.
- Tap the add User button.
- Tap Make Collaborative.
- Share the playlist with your friends on Spotify.
Find the music you want to share and then click the three dots for the artist, album, track, or playlist. In the pop-up menu, choose “Share” and then click “Spotify Code.” From there, the other person can scan the code from their mobile device in the usual way.
Can you make a Spotify playlist collaborative with one person?
On mobile, select the playlist you want to share, then click on the three dots in the top right of the screen to select Make Collaborative. … When a friend clicks on the link, it will open in Spotify and anyone with access can not only alter the playlist, but also pass the link on to others.
- Open Spotify and play something.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap START SESSION under Start a Group Session.
- Tap INVITE FRIENDS. Here you can: Share with any social or messaging app listed. Choose Copy Link to send your own way. Show them a Spotify code which they can scan to join.
How do I add people to a collaborative playlist?
How To Make a Collaborative Playlist
- On your phone or tablet, tap Your Library.
- Go to Playlists, and select the one you want to collaborate on (keep in mind you can only do this for playlists you’ve created)
- Tap the Add user button in the header to make the playlist collaborative.
You can share the playlist link with anyone, but they will need Spotify to listen to the playlist. If they use another service (Such as iTunes, etc..) you can try an online converter that makes the playlist playable on other services.
Can Spotify playlists have codes?
A Spotify Code is a code that is unique to Spotify’s music streaming platform. … Each track, artist, album and playlist can have its own Spotify Code, so there are no limits to what you can share.
If you’re using Apple Music on Android, open the playlist in the app, tap the three dots on the right and choose Share Playlist. You can copy the link to it—ready to paste wherever you want—or pick one of the apps listed to share there directly.
This is possible! If you keep the playlist secret (so no public) but tap the three dots in the right corner to open the playlist menu. There, you can select “copy link” and share the link with some friends! The playlist will only be accessible through that link.
Why won’t my collaborative playlist show up on Spotify?
Hey there – the playlist may be marked as “secret” for you. Try right clicking it and selecting “Make Public.” That will display the playlist on your profile!