Go to “Location sharing” in your Maps app. Select the person you want to share your location with. The person you’re sharing with will now be listed at the bottom of the “Location sharing” screen. They will be notified that they now have access to your location.
Share your estimated time of arrival
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Maps app .
- Set a destination. …
- After you start navigation, tap More. …
- Tap the profile of the person with whom you want to share. …
- When you reach your destination or stop navigation, you stop sharing your location.
Share with people
- Open the Find My app and select the People tab.
- Select Share My Location or Start Sharing Location.
- Enter the name or phone number of the person you want to share your location with.
- Select Send.
- Choose to share your location for One Hour, Until End of Day, or Share Indefinitely.
- Select OK.
How do I see someone’s location on iPhone?
See the location of a friend
Tap People at the bottom of the screen, then tap the name of the person you want to locate. If your friend can be located: They appear on a map so you can see where they are. If your friend can’t be located: You see “No location found” under their name.
How do you pin someone’s location?
To drop a pin on Google Maps when using an Android device:
- Open the Google Maps app.
- Either search for an address or scroll around the map until you find the location you want.
- Long-press on the screen to drop a pin.
- The address or location will pop up at the bottom of the screen.
Why can’t I see other people’s location on iPhone?
You might not see your friend’s location for these reasons: Your friend might need to correct the date on their device. Tap Settings > General > Date & Time. The device is off or isn’t connected to cellular or Wi-Fi.
How can you tell if someone is sharing your location?
How to See Who You Are Sharing Your Location With on an iPhone (Guide with Pictures)
- Step 1: Open the Settings app.
- Step 2: Select the Apple ID card at the top of the menu.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap on the Find My option.
- Step 4: View the list of people with whom you are currently sharing your location.
In general, the most common reason for “Share My Location” feature not working on iPhone is due to Location Services being disabled. Go to Settings > Privacy > tap on Location Services. On the Location services screen, make sure that the option for Location Services is turned ON.
How do you track a family members iPhone?
How to track a family member’s device with Find My iPhone
- Launch the Find My iPhone app from your Home screen.
- Sign in to your individual iCloud account.
- Tap on any device in order to receive more information and track it — your own devices show up at the top, followed by everyone else’s.