On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
With Family Sharing, up to six family members can download each other’s iTunes Store purchases to their own computers and devices. Family members can also hide their purchases so others can’t download them. To use Family Sharing, you need an Apple ID, and you must be invited to join a family group.
In the iTunes app on your PC, choose Edit > Preferences, then click Sharing. Select “Share my library on my local network.” Select the items you want to share, or choose “Share entire library.” To require users to enter a password before they can see your shared items, select “Require password,” then enter a password.
Sharing Songs and Albums on Your Computer
- Open iTunes on your Mac or PC.
- Find the song or album that you want to share.
- Click the ellipsis (three dots) button to bring up the contextual menu.
- Hover your mouse pointer over Share Song/Album to see your sharing options.
You should be able to share your playlist by choosing Menu (3 dots) > Share Playlist, when you have the playlist open. You should also see this option when long pressing the playlist you want to share from the Music app under Library > Playlists. If those options don’t work, Restart your iPhone. Cheers!
Set up Home Sharing
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Click Sharing.
- Click Media Sharing.
- Select Home Sharing and sign in with your Apple ID. Use the same Apple ID for every computer or device on your Home Sharing network.
- Click Turn On Home Sharing.
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.
With an Apple Music family subscription, up to six people can enjoy unlimited access to Apple Music on their devices. … And each family member gets their own personal music library, and music recommendations based on what they love to listen to.
How do I put my iTunes music on my husbands iPhone?
Log back into the iTunes app with your account and plug in your phone into his computer. From this point, go to the phone icon which comes up on the top left. Then go to music and click Sync Music. Make sure to sync all.
Can I put my iTunes music on someone else’s iPhone?
The easiest way to transfer music from one iPhone to another is using the iTunes Store, but this only works with music purchased via iTunes. If you have purchased music from the iTunes Store, you will be able to instantly download it to any device you own by following these steps: Open the iTunes Store app.