Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
Head over to the iPhone from where you want to send the music files. Open the “Music” app and go to the music file or album you want to share. Then tap the “Share” button showing in the details of the music file. At last, choose the name of the target iPhone and send the music.
To turn on your music library on another device, do any of the following: Another computer: In the Music app on your Mac, sign in to the iTunes Store using the same Apple ID that you used on the first computer, then choose Music > Preferences, click General, then select the Sync Library checkbox.
Create a profile
- Open the Apple Music app.
- Tap Listen Now.
- In the upper-right corner of the Listen Now screen: On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the photo icon . …
- Tap See What Friends Are Listening To.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to create a username, find and follow friends, share playlists, and more.
- Tap Done.
How to share an Apple Music playlist
- Open the Apple Music app on your mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Android) or Mac or PC.
- Tap “Playlists” in the “Library” tab.
- Scroll to find the playlist you wish to share. …
- Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu.
Share App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books purchases with Family Sharing — If the music he’s placed in a playlist is music he’s purchased from the iTunes Store, he can share those purchases and you can access the music this way. You can then create the playlist on your iOS device.
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.
To share a playlist, find the playlist that you want to share, then follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap , then Share Playlist .
- On your Mac or PC: Click , then Share Playlist.
- On your Android phone, tap the Share icon to see your sharing options.
How do I transfer music from iTunes to my iPhone without a computer?
To put music on iPhone without computer, here are some methods you can have a try according to your situation.
- Tip 1. Get Music from iTunes Store. …
- Tip 2. Get Music via iCloud. …
- Tip 3. Dropbox/Google Play/Amazon Music.
With iTunes or the new Apple Music app, you can share your entire music library from your computer to your laptop, iPhone, and more. This allows you to save space on your devices and share your music with your friends and family.
How do I transfer music from my iTunes to my iPhone without a computer?
How to download MP3 files to iphone without a computer.
- First find the download link of your audio file. …
- The screen will show the progress of the file download… how long this takes will depend upon the speed of your connection to the internet. …
- Click “Open in… …
- Choose iCloud Drive, then Add.