To do this log into your iCloud account and open up the Pages document you have stored in your iCloud account.
In this window you will see:
- A field that shows the link to your shared document.
- The option of allowing users to view or edit your document.
- When you are ready to share your document click ‘Send Link’
How do I sync pages on all my devices?
Sync a Pages document across devices
- For an already-saved document: Choose File > Move To, then click the Where pop-up menu and choose iCloud.
- For an unsaved document: Choose File > Save, then click the Where pop-up menu and choose iCloud.
Open the Settings app. Select your Apple ID (from the left-pane) and then select iCloud. Scroll down and enable the desired app (i.e Numbers) to enable iCloud Drive integration. Scroll down the left-pane and select the app.
Send a file
- Touch and hold the file, then tap Share. Tip: To send a smaller version of the file, tap Compress before you tap Share. Then touch and hold the compressed version of the file (identified as a zip file), and tap Share.
- Choose an option for sending (for example, AirDrop, Messages, or Mail), then tap Send.
To share with someone on a Mac, ask them to allow themselves to be discovered in AirDrop in the Finder.
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > Passwords.
- Tap the account you want to share.
- Tap. , then tap the contact you want to send the password to.
Make sure iCloud is turned on. Open Settings > iCloud, and turn On “Documents and Data” if it is off. If you are on iOS 6 on your iPhone, and not connected to wifi, open Settings > General > Cellular, and make certain “iCloud Documents” is On. Verify that you are signed into the same iCloud account on both devices.
Make sure you’re signed into the same Apple ID on both your iPhone and iPad. Open Documents on your iOS device. Drag and drop the file or folder you want to sync to the Documents in iCloud tab on your iPad or Documents in iCloud the folder on your iPhone.
How do I transfer pages from iPad to iPhone?
Select the document you want to send:
- On a Mac: If the document is open, choose Share > Send a copy (from the Share menu at the top of the screen), then choose AirDrop. …
- On iPhone or iPad: Open the document, tap , tap Share, then tap AirDrop.
How do I save a Pages document to the cloud?
Click anywhere in the document window to make it active, then choose File > Save (from the File menu at the top of your screen). Enter a name in the Save As field, then enter one or more tags (optional). Click the Where pop-up menu and choose a location.
How do I get my Pages back from iCloud?
How to recover lost iCloud Drive documents
- Head to iCloud.com on the web (works on Mac, iPad, and other desktops)
- Log in and click Account Settings (under your name or click the arrow in the top right corner)
- In the very bottom left-hand corner under Advanced, click Restore Files.
How do I transfer Pages from one iPad to another?
Drag the document file you want to move to the Pages folder. The document appears below Pages in the Finder window. Click Sync, then wait for the sync to complete. Tap the Files app on the Home screen, tap Browse at the bottom of the screen, then tap On My iPad.