In Canvas click Settings in the course navigation. On the right sidebar click Share to Commons. You can also share individual modules, assignments, quizzes, discussions, pages, and files. Click the gear icon next to the item title and select Share to Commons.
To add an another teacher to your course to share your content, follow the instructions below.
- Navigate to the People tab in your course.
- Click on the +People. …
- Enter the appropriate email address. …
- Select Teacher from the Role dropdown menu.
- If Canvas can validate the User ID, you will see a green check mark.
How do I give someone access to my canvas page?
Add a Brown user to Canvas
- Click People in the Course Navigation menu on the left side of your Canvas course.
- Click + People.
- Enter the Brown email address or username for the user(s). …
- Select the role of the user in the Role menu.
- Select the section to which the user belongs. …
- Click Add Users.
Go to Canvas and select the class you wish to share the course with. Click Assignments from the left-hand menu. Click the + Assignment button in the top right. Click the Link to URL button above the description box.
Within a page, you can insert links to other Canvas pages within the same course.
- Open Pages. In Course Navigation, click the Pages link.
- View Pages. Pages is designed to open to the front page for the course, if there is a front page selected. …
- Edit Page. Click the Edit button.
- Save Page. Click the Save button.
How do I copy a canvas course?
Import Course Content: Copy a Canvas Course
- Navigate to the Canvas course in which you wish to copy material into. …
- Click on the “Course Details” tab across the top.
- Click “Import Course Content”.
- From the “Content Type” drop down menu, select “Copy a Canvas Course”.
How do I invite someone to my canvas course?
From the Home page of your Canvas course select the “People” button on the left navigation bar.
- Next, select the “Add People” button.
- Add the email address of the person you would like to add to your course. …
- Select the appropriate role for the individual: Teacher, Grader Role, TA, Designer, Librarian, Observer.
How do I add someone to my canvas course?
To add someone to your course site:
- In Canvas, navigate to your course.
- Click the People tab in the left hand course menu.
- Click the blue + People button in the top right.
- Enter each user’s NetID into the Add user(s) by NetID box. …
- Select the Role for all of the NetIDs to be added. ( …
- Click the Next button.
How do I invite students on canvas?
Invite Students to a Canvas Course
- In a new browser tab or window, login to Your Canvas Site.
- Select your course from the Courses menu at the top.
- Click Settings in the lower left navigation bar.
- Select the Users tab and click Add Users.
- Paste (CTRL + V) the list of student email addresses in the Add Course Users field.