How do I transfer music between Apple devices?
Sync music between your Mac and iPhone or iPad
- Connect your device to your Mac. …
- In the Finder on your Mac, select the device in the Finder sidebar. …
- Click Music in the button bar.
- Select the “Sync music onto [device name]” checkbox to turn on syncing of your music.
How do you sync music to multiple Apple devices?
In the Music app on your Mac, choose Music > Preferences, click General, then select the Sync Library checkbox. If you don’t see this option, sign in to Apple Music using your Apple ID. You must be an Apple Music subscriber to access your music on your other devices using Sync Library.
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
How do I transfer music from one device to another?
Go to your “File Manager” application or open the music app of your phone. Select the music files you intend to move and tap on “Share.” Pick “Bluetooth” from the sharing option and choose your Bluetooth device. Tap on “Accept” from the other Android phone and let the file sharing begin.
How can we share Apple music? You can’t without Family Sharing. Has nothing to do with you being adults. Each member can redeem Apple Gift Cards to their accounts which will be charged before the organizer’s method of payment.
How do I sync my Apple music library?
Open the Apple Music app. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, choose Music > Preferences. Go to the General tab and select Sync Library to turn it on. If you don’t subscribe to Apple Music or iTunes Match, you won’t see an option to turn on Sync Library.
How do I sync two devices?
Manually sync your account
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap About phone Google Account. Account sync. If you have more than one account on your phone, tap the one you want to sync.
- Tap More. Sync now.
How can I play music on two iphones at the same time?
iPhone & iPad: How to AirPlay to multiple devices
- Invoke Control Center when audio is currently playing.
- Long press or 3D Touch the music block.
- Tap the wireless audio icon.
- If your device is AirPlay 2-capable, you’ll see a circle next to it. …
- Give it a few seconds to connect to all devices.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > Family Sharing.
- Tap your name.
- Confirm or change the Apple ID that you want to use to share content.
- Tap Back in the upper-left corner to go back to Family Sharing.
- Tap Purchase Sharing and make sure that Share Purchases with Family is turned on.
While you can share the playlists with non-subscribers, they will only be able to play songs from that playlist that they own.
Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu. Tap or click “Share Playlist…” Choose from the many options listed to share your playlist as you like. You can tap a recent contact at the top, use AirDrop with nearby devices, or choose to send by email or social media.