You can use your phone’s mobile data to connect another phone, tablet, or computer to the internet. Sharing a connection this way is called tethering or using a hotspot. Most Android phones can share mobile data by Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or USB using the Settings app.
How to – Transfer data between two phones without an internet connection
- Launch TrebleShot – File Share app on both the phones. …
- Enable “Allow modifying system settings”. …
- The two devices should now be connected. …
- Click on the device name you are sending data to, then the “Feeling Lucky” button.
There are different ways to share data with a friend. You can send 10 MB by entering *141*712*11*phone number#. If you want to send 25 MB, you can dial *141*712*9*phone number#. In case you would like to send 60 MB, then you can enter *141*712*4*phone number#.
Can you send 3G to someone?
Luckily, as long as you have access to a smartphone with a reliable 3G or 4G connection, you may create a personal hotspot that will connect your device to the internet via WiFi. Warning: Before beginning, ensure that you have enough data left in your data plan to share you connection.
How do I transfer data between two phones?
- Enable Bluetooth on both Android phones and pair them.
- Open File Manager and select the files that you want to transfer.
- Tap the Share button.
- Select Bluetooth from the list of options.
- Select the receiving device from the list of paired Bluetooth devices.
Can I send Internet data to another phone?
You can also gift the data by, simply dialing *141# and select the option for Gifting or Me2U.
How do I transfer data from one SIM card to another?
To transfer Data in Mega byte data (MB) from One MTN sim to another. Ensure you have Enough Data of at least 10MB. Type the code *131*2 # – Follow the prompted actions and you are done. Enter 0000 as your PIN or you can choose to change your PIN.
Can I send my data to someone else?
Yes, you can request someone send you data by dialling *112*1*CellCPhoneNumber#. How do I transfer data? … Enter the amount of data you wish to send. Enter the phone number of the person you wish to send the data to.
How do I transfer data from one network to another?
1. Choose whether you want to dial *127*01*<recipient’s number># or send “Share [Recipient’s number] to 127. Both options will lead to the same outcome; your data plan will be shared with this person. 2.
How do I transfer MTN data?
- How to Gift MTN Data.
- Transfer Data: You can now transfer from your existing Data Balance with your friends and family: Simply dial *131*Phone number* Data amount# or, text Transfer<space>Phone number<space>Data amount and to 131.