To share a playlist, find the playlist that you want to share, then follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: Tap , then Share Playlist .
- On your Mac or PC: Click , then Share Playlist.
- On your Android phone, tap the Share icon to see your sharing options.
On desktop ctrl-click (Mac) or right-click (PC) on the playlist you want to share. Select ‘Copy Playlist Link’ and paste that into an email to the family member. When they open the link, they can then ‘follow’ that playlist.
You should be able to share your playlist by choosing Menu (3 dots) > Share Playlist, when you have the playlist open. You should also see this option when long pressing the playlist you want to share from the Music app under Library > Playlists. If those options don’t work, Restart your iPhone. Cheers!
While it isn’t quite possible to truly collaborate on an Apple Music playlist where you can both add songs, you can create playlists to share with your friends. When you add a playlist that a friend has shared to your Apple Music, any time they make a change it will automatically update on your end, too.
How do I send a Apple playlist to someone?
Tap or click the three-dots icon at the top of the playlist page to open a pop-up menu. Tap or click “Share Playlist…” Choose from the many options listed to share your playlist as you like. You can tap a recent contact at the top, use AirDrop with nearby devices, or choose to send by email or social media.
How do you collaborate a playlist on Apple music?
Follow these steps to get started:
- Create a playlist, as usual.
- Next, right-click its title in the main sidebar and select Collaborative Playlist from the pop-up menu that appears. …
- On that same right-click menu, click share to give access to whoever you want to collab with.
While you can share the playlists with non-subscribers, they will only be able to play songs from that playlist that they own.
Up to five of your devices can tap into your iTunes library either directly on a network drive, through a special app, or via a feature called Home Sharing. Through Home Sharing, you can share your iTunes music library from one machine and make it accessible to other devices as long as they’re all on the same network.
Can you send a playlist to someone?
To share a playlist:
Open the playlist you’d like to share. Click Menu next to the playlist. Click Share. From here you can share the playlist across social networks, embed the playlist, or email the playlist.
How to Share Your Apple Music Library From a Mac
- Open the Music or iTunes app on your Mac. …
- Then click Account. …
- Next, click Sign In. …
- Then enter your Apple ID and password. …
- Next, click the Apple icon in the top-left corner of your Mac’s screen.
- Then select System Preferences.
- Next, click Sharing.
If you subscribe to Apple Music, you can create a profile so your friends can see what you’re listening to. And you can see what your friends are listening to.
Share or hide your playlists
- At the top of your profile, tap Edit.
- Select the playlists that you want to share on your profile and in Search. …
- Tap Done.