Share your contacts
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Contacts app .
- Tap a contact in the list.
- At the top right, tap More. Share.
- Choose how you want to share the contact.
Can I AirDrop my entire contact list?
Select “General” Choose “AirDrop” Select “Everyone” Try to send the contact from your old iPhone via AirDrop again.
How do I send multiple contacts to another phone?
You can press the menu tab and select More to find send contacts option. You can then select multiple contact from the contact list and share them via Bluetooth with any paired device.
Step 1: First, you need to open the menu and then click “Import/Export” button. Step 2: Then click the “Export to SIM card” option. And select all the contacts. Step 3: Now all contacts will get transferred to the SIM.
Transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone using iCloud sync
Make sure you’re signed into the same Apple ID on both devices (Settings > [your name]). On both iPhones, open Settings > [your name] > iCloud. Enable the Contacts toggle on both devices. Wait until the message about merging contacts appears and tap Merge.
How do you select multiple contacts on an iPhone?
The first method is through iCloud, assuming you sync your iOS device with Apple’s cloud service in the first place. Log into the iCloud website, then click on Contacts. Select the contacts you want to delete, holding down the Control button to select more than one at a time.
How do I add multiple contacts to my iPhone?
How to Add Multiple Phone Numbers to a Contact on an iPhone
- Launch the Phone app and press “Keypad.”
- Type in the number you’d like to add then press the “Add Contact” icon located toward the lower-left of the screen, denoted by a bust with a plus sign.
Sending a Group Email
Start a new email by tapping the new email icon in the lower right corner. In the To: line, begin to type the name of the contact group you’re trying to email. Then select Group by tapping it. You will the To:line in the email populated with the names of the group members.
How do I export contacts from my iPhone?
On the Contacts screen, select the gear icon in the lower-left corner and choose Select All. To choose specific contacts to export, press Shift or Ctrl to select contacts one by one. After the contacts are selected, tap the gear icon again and choose Export vCard. The selected contacts are saved to your computer as a .
How do I transfer contacts?
The easiest way to transfer contacts is to use your Google account.
- On your old Android, open the Settings app and tap Accounts. Open your “Accounts” menu. …
- Select the Google account that you intend to use on the new Android.
- Tap Account sync or Sync account. …
- On the page that opens, make sure that Contacts is enabled.
How do you AirDrop contacts?
Airdrop transfer from iPhone to iPhone
- Launch Control Center by swiping your finger up from the bottom bezel of your iPhone or iPad.
- Make sure both Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are active.
- Tap on AirDrop.
- Choose the Contacts Only or Everyone.
- Tap Share or .