How to Share a Web Page from Your Android Phone
- Go to the web page you desire to share. Actually, you’re sharing a link to the page, but don’t let my obsession with specificity deter you.
- Touch the Action Overflow icon and choose the Share command. …
- Choose a method to share the page. …
- Do whatever happens next.
How do I send a page by email in Google Chrome?
How To “Send Link or Web Page” By Email In Chrome
- Step 1: Download the Email This Chrome extension. Email This is a free Chrome extension that lets your save complete web pages and links to your email in one-click. …
- Step 2: Send Web Pages and Links to your email. Send Email in One-Click.
It’s not enabled by default, though, so even if you’re on the latest build, you won’t see the change unless you manually enable it. That’s really easy to do, however. Just type in “chrome://flags” into the URL bar, and then search for the “Share button in the Top Toolbar” flag.
Currently, to share a webpage from Chrome on mobile you simply have to click the overflow menu. This is the three-dot icon at the top right of the browser. From there, you can hit share and select the application you want to share it to or you can copy the link to your clipboard.
Spotted by XDA Developers, the button is still being tested, and is currently only available to Android users. You will find the new feature in Chrome Canary, which includes an experimental flag that enables it. What that means is that the feature is not enabled by default, and would need to be activated manually.
Here is how to create shareable links for your emails with our Chrome extension:
- Choose email and click ‘Share link’ icon:
- Press “Copy to clipboard” button: Link will be copied:
- Paste the shareable link in chat to share email:
- The link will contain the PDF version of the email you wish to share: