To share a custom report template, select the right website in your Analytics account. Navigate to Customization » Custom Reports. Click the Actions dropdown menu, and then click Share. To share a template link, click Share template link and then click Share.
Share Saved Reports in Google Analytics
And to share a saved report, go to Customization » Saved Reports and then select the report you want to share. Next, click the Share option on the top right corner. A new window will popup on your screen. Here you can enter the details for sharing your saved reports.
How do I present a Google Analytics report?
Create a Custom Report
- Sign in to Google Analytics.
- Navigate to your view.
- Open Reports.
- Click Customization > Custom Reports > +New Custom Report.
- Enter a Title.
- (Optional) Click +add report tab. …
- Select a report type: Explorer, Flat Table, Map Overlay, or Funnel. …
- Define your dimension and metrics.
Share and delete assets from a view
- Sign in to Google Analytics..
- Click Admin, and navigate to the view from which you want to share assets.
- In the VIEW column, click Share Assets.
- Select the assets you want to share or delete. …
- Click Share or Delete.
How to share a report
- Sign in to Data Studio.
- View or edit the report you want to share.
- In top the right, click. Share. The Share with others dialog appears.
Other users will be able to see the shared reports when they go to their Custom reports tab.
- Go to the Reports tab.
- Click the Custom reports tab.
- Hi the Edit link for the custom report you want to share.
- Choose All under Share with.
- Click Save and close.
How do I view saved reports in Google Analytics?
Sign in to Google Analytics.. Navigate to your view. Open Reports, and find one that you regularly access from either CUSTOMIZATION or one of the other report categories. Configure the report (e.g., apply a segment, change the dimensions and metrics, etc.).
The Correct Answer is: False: Sharing a link to a custom report only shares a template for the report.
How do I pull data from Google Analytics?
To start collecting basic data from a website:
- Create or sign in to your Analytics account: Go to google.com/analytics. …
- Set up a property in your Analytics account. …
- Set up a reporting view in your property. …
- Follow the instructions to add the tracking code to your websiteso you can collect data in your Analytics property.
What can Google Analytics report on?
The 6 Most Important Reports in Google Analytics
- 1.) Mobile Overview Report. Audience > Mobile > Overview. …
- 2.) Channels Report. Acquisition > All Traffic > Channels. …
- 3.) Navigation Summary. Behavior > Site Content > All Pages > Navigation Tab. …
- 4.) Landing Pages Report. …
- 5.) Site Speed Overview Report. …
- 6.) Goal Overview Report.