in the main search box in the desktop client, with USERNAME replaced with their Spotify username. That should take you to their profile where you can follow them. Once you have done that, you should be able to send them tracks using the share box.
How to share a playlist on Spotify on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Tap Your Library in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Playlists.
- Tap the playlist you want to share.
- Tap the More icon in the upper right corner. …
- Tap Share at the bottom of the list.
- Select the method you want to share the playlist.
- Open Spotify and play something.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap START SESSION under Start a Group Session.
- Tap INVITE FRIENDS. Here you can: Share with any social or messaging app listed. Choose Copy Link to send your own way. Show them a Spotify code which they can scan to join.
How do I send a playlist to someone?
To share a playlist:
- Open the playlist you’d like to share.
- Click Menu next to the playlist.
- Click Share.
- From here you can share the playlist across social networks, embed the playlist, or email the playlist.
This is possible! If you keep the playlist secret (so no public) but tap the three dots in the right corner to open the playlist menu. There, you can select “copy link” and share the link with some friends! The playlist will only be accessible through that link.
How do I copy a Spotify playlist to my phone?
You cannot duplicate an entire playlist from the Spotify app on your Android or iPhone. You need to do it from the Spotify desktop app, on Windows or Mac. Open the Spotify Desktop app on your Mac or PC. Create a new playlist you want to copy all songs to.
How do you listen to a playlist at the same time as someone else?
Ready to get started? Click or tap the Connect menu in the bottom-left corner of the play screen and scroll down to “Start a group session.” Then, share the invite link with your guests or have them scan the Spotify code to join the session.
How can I listen to the same playlist at the same time?
Listen to Music Together: Top Music Sync Apps to Party With Friends Online
- Spotify Group Session start screen.
- Rave App on IOS and Android (From: Rave.io)
- AmpMe sample party.
Do we share an account, or do we each get our own? Every family member invited to Premium Family gets their own Premium account, so you can each play your own music whenever you want. … You can upgrade to Family with your existing Premium account and keep all your saved music, playlists and recommendations.