How do I export my Google Analytics dashboard?
To export a report:
- Open the report you’d like to export. Analytics exports the report as it is currently displayed on your screen, so make sure that you’ve applied your desired date range and report settings.
- Click Export (across from the report title).
- Select one of the export formats: CSV. TSV. TSV for Excel.
- Click the “Admin” button in the bottom right corner.
- Click “Account User Management.” …
- Click the blue + to add a new user to your account, property, or view.
- Enter the email of the person you want to share the account with, and select their level of permissions by checking one of the boxes.
How do I make my Google Analytics dashboard public?
Click on the ‘Share in Solutions Gallery’ menu item, if you want to share your dashboard with the general public in the Google Analytics Solutions Gallery. When you do that, you are only sharing the dashboard configuration. You are not sharing your traffic data.
How do I give someone access to my Google Drive?
Choose who to share with
- On your computer, go to drive.google.com.
- Click the folder you want to share.
- Click Share .
- Under “People,” type the email address or Google Group you want to share with.
- To choose how a person can use the folder, click the Down arrow .
- Click Send. An email is sent to people you shared with.
Can I use Google Analytics on someone elses website?
Conclusion. You can install and see Google Analytics on any website, and be able to see how many visitors they get. … You can’t see Google Analytics data for another website unless the person who owns the website gives you access, or shows it to you.
How do I give someone access to my Google account?
Click on the cog icon in the top right hand corner of your inbox and go to settings. Select the Accounts tab and scroll down to the Grant access to your account section. Click on the Add another account link and add the Google email address of the person you would like to access your Gmail account.
To create an app share link, open up the apps side panel or dashboard, then mouse over the app you wish to share. You should see a share button appear next to the name of the app. Clicking this button will bring up a dialog warning you that sharing this app will also share all of the tables in this base.