On your Android or iPhone, share a calendar event via text by opening the event first. Then tap the Share icon. Tap Another app and your phone’s sharing menu will open. Select text from the sharing options.
Server can mean iCloud, Google, Exchange, etc. When you have the event editing window open on your iPhone tap on the “Calendar” button to see if the event you are creating is under a heading like “iCloud” or “MobileMe”. If it isn’t, thats why you don’t have the invitees option.
How to share an event on iPhone and iPad
- Launch the Calendar app from your Home screen.
- Either create a new event or tap an existing event that you’d like to share.
- Tap on the Edit button in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Invitees.
- Add all the email addresses of the people you’d like to share the event with.
Open the Calendar app on your iPhone. Tap on the ‘+’ icon at the top right corner to create a new event or If you have already created an event, tap to open the event you want to share. Add Title and Location for the New Event. Now, tap on Invitees.
Create an event on the family calendar
- Open Google Calendar.
- In the bottom right, click Create event .
- In the “Calendar” section, use the drop-down to select the name of your family calendar.
- Add a title and event details. If you want, you can invite non-family members to join your event.
- Click Save.
What is the best app for calendar sharing?
The 7 Best Shared Calendars for Teams
- Calendly. Calendly is often the first to come to mind when thinking about team, auto-syncing, industry-standard calendars. …
- Google Calendar. It is a shared calendar designed for teams, and it’s easily integrated into almost anything you use. …
- Taskworld. …
- Outlook. …
- Teamup. …
How do you send a meeting invite?
Find a meeting time
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left click Search for people.
- Start typing someone’s name and choose the person you want to meet with.
- At the top left, click Create .
- Click Suggested times. If the guest you invited has shared their calendar with you, you’ll see when they can attend.
How to share a Calendar event on your iPhone
- Open your iPhone’s Calendar app.
- Tap to open the event you want to share.
- Tap “Edit” in the top right corner of the Event Details page.
- Tap “Invitees.”
- Type out the name of the contact you want to invite.