Tap the person icon to see who you share with, click on the person’s name and select either Remove Friend or Hide my Activity.
Go to settings. Click on Advanced Features. Scroll to “Direct Share”. Turn it off and all contacts are gone from share via.
How to Edit the Share Menu in Android
- Download and install Andmade Share from the Google Play store.
- Launch the Andmade Share app.
- Tap Hidden Apps. …
- Select apps you want to remove from the share menu by toggling the checkboxes next to them to On.
- Hit the back button to return to the Andmade Share main menu screen.
Go into the settings>icloud on the iPhone and select to turn off contacts it will ask you if you want to keep or delete the contacts select keep then you can edit the contacts on the iPhone.
Thanks, dear! Hi there, You can remove your Twitter account from Publicize by going to Settings > Sharing in your dashboard. Next to your Twitter username, you can click the “X” to remove that connection.
Tap the shared file(s) then tap the Contextual Menu icon. Items are selected when highlighted in gray and a checkmark appears. Tap Delete.
Link Sharing is also an app, so you can also go to Settings > Apps > Link Sharing > Disable to turn it off.
Both OEMs have included ways to disable this feature in their device settings. On a Samsung phone, you simply need to go to your “Advanced features” section and disable “Direct share.” On an LG phone, go to the Networks tab, Share & connect, and, finally, Sharing panel.
How do I delete recent recipients list?
You can remove one or more entries in the Recent People list. If you hover your mouse over the entry, you’ll see an X to the right of the person’s entry. Click that X to delete the person’s name and email address from the Auto-Complete List.
How do I remove contacts from top of messages?
You go into contacts, copy phone number to clipboard of the contact you want to remove from top contacts in messages. Copy the phone number and whatever other details you have of the contact. Delete the contact from contacts.
How do you remove someone from your top contacts on Messenger?
How to remove someone from messenger?
- Open Messenger.
- Click on the People icon on the bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap the contact icon situated at the top with the + sign.
- You can see your contact list, then click on the person you want to remove.
- Tap on the info icon (top right hand side of the screen)