Go to the accounts section of settings, then tap on the shared mailbox account. Click on Delete Account to remove the shared mailbox from your mobile device.
Steps: Click the Management tab. Select Office 365 Management in the left pane. Then click the Disable/Delete Remote Mailbox link located under Mailbox Management.
Delete the shared mailbox from Outlook
Click File, Account Settings. Highlight the primary mailbox, and click Change, and then More Settings. Under the Advanced tab, you should see your shared mailbox listed. Highlight it and click Remove.
How do I remove an auto mapped mailbox?
To disable automapping, use Windows PowerShell to remove full access permissions from the user for the mailbox, and then add back full access permissions to the user. When you add back full access permissions to the user, use the AutoMapping:$false parameter.
Use the EAC to disable a mailbox
In the EAC, go to Recipients, and click the tab for the type of mailbox that you want to disable: Mailboxes for user mailboxes and linked mailboxes. Shared for shared mailboxes.
How do I permanently delete a mailbox in Office 365?
This is how you can delete user mailboxes in Microsoft 365:
- Log in with your Microsoft 365 credentials. Click Admin.
- Go to Users>Active Users. Select the user you want to delete. Then select Delete user option to delete that particular user mailbox.
Windows 10 and Outlook 2016 #
- Navigate to the File tab in Outlook. …
- Highlight the account with access to the shared mailbox and press Change.
- Press More settings…
- Go to the Advanced tab and press Add…
- Enter the name or address of the shared mailbox and press OK.